Hacking RELEASE CTCaer Hekate that can automatically patch FS KIP1

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk what your first problem is but the thing that most reliably makes the system take a long time to load is the nogc patch if you have a gamecard in the slot

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Can someone clarify the differences between .kip and .kip1?
I've seen hekate_ipl.ini's with identical .kip(1) filenames, but both as .kip and .kip1. It confuses me.

Last edited by 2manyGames2play,

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it possible to load a .kip(1) from a CFW such as ReiNX?

I'm trying to auto-load an exFAT driver (FS.kip1) and tried putting it in ReiNX's sysmodules folder, but there were only .kip files there (loader.kip and sm.kip) and my .kip1 wasn't loaded.
I'm assuming that i need to load it manually via hekate_ipl.ini, but i don't know if it can load it by default, regardless of what i choose to launch from the bootloader.

Last edited by 2manyGames2play,

shchmue

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to load a .kip(1) from a CFW such as ReiNX?

I'm trying to auto-load an exFAT driver (FS.kip1) and tried putting it in ReiNX's sysmodules folder, but there were only .kip files there (loader.kip and sm.kip) and my .kip1 wasn't loaded.
I'm assuming that i need to load it manually via hekate_ipl.ini, but i don't know if it can load it by default, regardless of what i choose to launch from the bootloader.
did you try renaming to FS.kip

Reactions: 2manyGames2play

Conesix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the correct place to ask this but googling brought me here.
I upgraded to 9.0
Copied atmosphere 0.9.4 to my SD Card
Copied the sigpatches to the SD Card
injected Hekate 5.0.2
When I go to launch CFW from EMUMMC I get a quick error that says something like "failed to apply /nosigcheck'/!

What do I need to change?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've been eating nothing but pb&j for lunch and I haven't been all that mad