Not open for further replies.

mrreow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why its fake man ?prove it that both of them (gold3ds and crown3ds )prove it

The burden of proof is on the one making the extraordinary claim. Right now there is no known flashcart capable of running 3DS games. To claim otherwise requires ample proof. I'll believe it when I see a video of a trustworthy third party reviewer (ie, not the people selling the product) running 3DS games off of a flashcart.

Grainy, shaky videos of something that may or may not be a flashcart running a game with some kind of Japanese error screen is hardly certifiable proof.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok but just remember people were saying the same thing when the jb2 tb dongle video 1st appeared too, they only demo the ffa 2012 game in the first couple of videos so everyone thought that meant it was fake or could only run 1 game or was a trick or edited eboot or something

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like what?
Like taking apart the hardware and hooking up extra expensive hardware to it by soldering wires and shit.
well yeah that goes without saying ,i meant did you know of anything more specific, i wish or hope marcan will take a look it is not too many people who have both the hardware and software skills to pull off something like that in the different scenes ,marcan is one of the only ones that has both skills and console and encryption experience enough to do it ,but i havent actually checked his twitter ina few months now, or bushings ,but last post i saw was about dsi and how he wasnt interested in 3ds and was busy working on other stuff like openlase and kinect ,too bad
i just hope we get some nice surprises at the ccc this year at the console lightning talks
supposedly there is already a hello world for the vita, and this is really the only other new console so im sure they have at least taken a look at the security and some good info will be gleaned from whatever they discover and talk about maybe aftet then the scene will start to progress

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
By the way, I really do hope this will support Homebrew, if this is real. Otherwise I'm willing to buy a flashcart for the DS and use that on my 3DS, but if people could make Homebrew using the power of the 3DS, that would be even better.

Jesus, you guys are pretty daft if you think this is real at all. It's amazing that we have an 88 page thread for something that is obviously fake. Amazing.

It's amazing how you can say that while adding to the pages. And like someone said, we can't determine if this is fake or not.

Actually I'm not quoting you to react to what you said, but I just love the fact that you have pictures from Fragile Dreams as your avatar and.. ... thingy. Forgot the english name for it, darn it. And when I post this, I'll probably remember it...

sylverCode

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Moldova
By the way, I really do hope this will support Homebrew, if this is real. Otherwise I'm willing to buy a flashcart for the DS and use that on my 3DS, but if people could make Homebrew using the power of the 3DS, that would be even better.
You'd better not waste time and buy it now, it's cheap anyways.

Luigi728

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You'd better not waste time and buy it now, it's cheap anyways.

Hmm, I'm thinking about buying Supercard DSTWO, since it has a processor built in, so I can use more powerfull Homebrew.
But one for the 3DS would be really nice, and I've got ten GBA games and Super Mario 3D Land to amuse me for a while, then I'll see what I do.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, you guys are pretty daft if you think this is real at all. It's amazing that we have an 88 page thread for something that is obviously fake. Amazing.

It's amazing how you can say that while adding to the pages. And like someone said, we can't determine if this is fake or not.
Did you read what I said and just not comprehend a word of it or what?

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

You're calling it fake yet you don't have a proof whether it's real or fake. I remember when PSJailbreak was released, everyone called it fake saying it's impossible to hack the PS3 etc etc and it turned out to be real.

Reactions: 1 person

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, summary so far:

1) We have learned absolutely nothing new about this "flashcart" since the very first post. Only communication from the team has been to avoid a fake website. Theoretically it could work, but it gets more doubtful by the day. Lots of people cling to the hope it's real.

2) The Gold3DS is an obvious R4I Gold clone that can't possibly play 3DS games via an "upgrade" but yet slifer1231wasted 40$ on it with which he could have bought any 3DS game he wanted.

michael18

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
they claimed that the update has been released
Note: Support 3DS Ver3.0.0-5J & DSI V1.4.3
The Kernel is compatible V3D_003 of the games, for the convenience of users, the capacity is only 1.72MB of space occupied by Micro SD card .

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're calling it fake yet you don't have a proof whether it's real or fake. I remember when PSJailbreak was released, everyone called it fake saying it's impossible to hack the PS3 etc etc and it turned out to be real.
There was sufficient evidence backing up each and every one of those claims that it could be real. There's not shit supporting this.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Kernel is compatible V3D_003 of the games, for the convenience of users, the capacity is only 1.72MB of space occupied by Micro SD card .
I thought that was GOLD3DS...

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

There was sufficient evidence backing up each and every one of those claims that it could be real. There's not shit supporting this.

Once it's released, it'll be decided whether it's real or not.

michael18

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
what do you mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/o4zjzHyB-I0?si=U77XLBb-jVVqtWXz +2