Status
Not open for further replies.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
To test 3DS rom to 3DS? for now can't. btw why they still dump some game if you think is bad dump? like 3DS001 -3? and now 28 rom was dumped? also for now no 3ds emulator no modchip, you test with what ? with you noob argument? with expensive hardware was used by LGC? , for now you can't say that bad dump since you can't test them correctly. also you was download them? if you see a random binary. is just a encrypted arena.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The data in these dumped ROM's files are all matching the same pattern and have all the correct data in them, meaning it was correctly extracted and are not just garbages (we can read the internal game name, game ID, region, update patch, etc.)

And, yes, this program to "check" the files are available to all users, thanks to http://3dbrew.org 's analysis (CXI, Title format, Savegame format, etc.) and Elisherer's 3DSExplorer program.

Flashcard makers are not the only people who can decipher ROMS (on the contrary, they often use and stole what hackers found).

Of course, we still don't know if there are area of the chipset which is not dumped (like DSi content for DSi enhanced games, in early dumps as we didn't have access to that area in DS mode), but the current extracted content is legit based on the analyzed data inside these ROMs.
To extract the 3DS roms, it certainly require to be in 3DS mode, so there shouldn't be missing data due to "being in limited DS mode".

Don't make yourself a n00b, telling it's all fake, without understanding what you are talking about, without being informed of what's possible or not, and what has already been achieved by other peoples.

Also, to all users who want it close : there's no reason to close this thread.
Please, stop acting like it's to you to decide if it's legit or fake, or gay, or troll, and has to be closed.
This thread will stay open as long as we see the need to discuss it.
Thanks

Reactions: 7 people

omega59

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i think this topic is getting boring now. i found it more interesting when users were making threads of their own ways of trying to hack the 3Ds back a few months ago. :-( bc this is going back and forth now with nonsense.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think this topic is getting boring now. i found it more interesting when users were making threads of their own ways of trying to hack the 3Ds back a few months ago. :-( bc this is going back and forth now with nonsense.

All we can do is wait for an update...

Zm1231

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought i would let everyone know that the gold3ds i ordred will be here hopefully by the end of next week and we will find out if it really works if not oh well ive got another ds flash card if it does work then we have the first 3ds flash card

michael18

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
we will see then ..wait for it and stop saying fake for gold3ds no one can prove it real or fake yet...find me a source with VIDEO

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jesus, you guys are pretty daft if you think this is real at all. It's amazing that we have an 88 page thread for something that is obviously fake. Amazing.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
why its fake man ?prove it that both of them (gold3ds and crown3ds )prove it

The Gold3DS is obvious.... If you need someone here to prove that for you, then you're not very bright. I'm sorry... but it's true.

However, the Crown3DS can't be proven right or wrong. It's just there... The video is all we really have to go by, and people claim fake because of exposure changes. Doesn't mean that it's fake though. Can't say it's real. None of us here can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1