Not open for further replies.

CropUpAnywhere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
they claimed that the update has been released
Note: Support 3DS Ver3.0.0-5J & DSI V1.4.3
The Kernel is compatible V3D_003 of the games, for the convenience of users, the capacity is only 1.72MB of space occupied by Micro SD card .
I thought that was GOLD3DS...
The Kernel is compatible V3D_003 of the games, for the convenience of users, the capacity is only 1.72MB of space occupied by Micro SD card .
I thought that was GOLD3DS...
what do you mean?
YES!

dickfour

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can claim I'm the king of England it dosen't make it true. If this was real it would be real news. If it was real they'd be sending samples out for review to every site.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
There was sufficient evidence backing up each and every one of those claims that it could be real. There's not shit supporting this.

So, that instantly makes it fake? ..and that means that anyone who says otherwise is "daft"? (Another word for stupid if you ask me.) Where's the logic behind your words? We can't claim real OR fake.. Not yet. It's just a dead project, if anything.

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
I cant believe you are American and used the word daft. I remain skeptical, but hope its real. Anyone notice that the crown3DS website is now at 70%?

ryan90

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think anything will ever come of this, if they were really doing all this work and having any progress surely they would want to post and share there accomplishments before its release. How many people are there working in the crown team, if more than one surely someone would want to say something. I move that if the cart already exists and has game compatibility then surely they would release it now and simply provide firmware updates for the non working games.

There's nothing no twitter updates, no posts on forums, no details.

Just a small progress bar on the site they like to alter every so often. This is a joke.

the progress is 50% oh now its 70% and you never know in a few weeks it might even go up to 80%, 90% and then eventually fade into nothing.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right. If you believe this is real with not an ounce of proof that it's real - you're daft.
It's called "Not having enough evidence to declare it either fake OR real". We're just guessing now. It's either fake, or real. There's no SOLID evidence (yet) to support either one.

Yeah, you're not using the word correctly haha.
He's using the word correctly.

frogboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the point of this thread again? :huh:

So you're saying unicorns make up the Crown3DS dev team? :lol:

/sarcasm

Reactions: 1 person

frogboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not all that much to talk about. There's a NON-SPLICED video possibly giving evidence against it being a fake, but there's no solid proof either way. We'll just have to wait.

Dolei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
can we stop talking about grammar and which board this should be on and off-topic posts and stuff?? seriously it's like half the people here care more about that than the crown3DS...
anyway. what I want to know is, now that neimod has got the 3DS booting while connected to a RAM dumper/reader/thing (sorry I'm kinda new still haha) which can be seen here, does that mean we're any closer to hacking 3DS mode? like maybe he could see what happens with the encryption when we try to boot flashcarts/homebrew etc? or even normal 3DS games, to see what the data in the cart is doing encryption-wise which is telling the 3DS it is genuine?
I'm not really a big hacker but from my understanding the data the the RAM reading device thing would be encrypted, possibly meaning someone could crack the encryption since the unencrypted system data will be in there somewhere?
again i don't have a very good understanding of this.. sorry haha

Reactions: 1 person

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
yeah RAM is best expolit to unlock encrypted key, since all data stored on RAM is unecrypted, maybe crownds have problem on there? well XD

dulume

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I can claim I'm the king of England it dosen't make it true. If this was real it would be real news. If it was real they'd be sending samples out for review to every site.

Long live King Dickfour!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 👍