Hacking Creating new NNID on emunand?

thefizzle656

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With NoAs decision not to release the smaller New 3DS here, I'm considering importing one from Europe and using a Gateway to be able to play my US retail games. I would like to set up an NNID on the new console though, and thus would need to set up a new European NNID (UK specifically) just in case I ever decide to get anything on the eshop.

My question is, can I create a New NNID on emunand and then enter it on sysnand as well? At the moment, I think I'd like to have a linked emunand and sysnand. From what I've read emunand pulls the NNID from sysnand, so my understanding is I could make a NNID on emunand, and then boot into sysnand and add it there while keeping the N3DS sysnand on 9.0-9.2. Would I then need to dump the first emunand and create a second one after adding thr NNID to sysnand? Or will I need to find a way to make an NNID on another console and to a system transfer to the emunand?

Thanks for the help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1