Creating new NNID on emunand?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by thefizzle656, Jan 25, 2015.

1. thefizzle656
    OP

thefizzle656 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 25, 2015
    United States
    With NoAs decision not to release the smaller New 3DS here, I'm considering importing one from Europe and using a Gateway to be able to play my US retail games. I would like to set up an NNID on the new console though, and thus would need to set up a new European NNID (UK specifically) just in case I ever decide to get anything on the eshop.

My question is, can I create a New NNID on emunand and then enter it on sysnand as well? At the moment, I think I'd like to have a linked emunand and sysnand. From what I've read emunand pulls the NNID from sysnand, so my understanding is I could make a NNID on emunand, and then boot into sysnand and add it there while keeping the N3DS sysnand on 9.0-9.2. Would I then need to dump the first emunand and create a second one after adding thr NNID to sysnand? Or will I need to find a way to make an NNID on another console and to a system transfer to the emunand?

Thanks for the help!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice