shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Yea. Unfortunately they don't actually have any of those in stock. Try adding it to your cart and see what happens. The problem isn't finding a store that lists them. It is finding one that has it in stock. It may be a good idea to email the store and verify stock before ordering.

charpsp20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea, ive ordered from them and they will give me an update nxt week since they dont know when the nxt shipment comes. Hopebuy seems to have them but there in china.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
I actually don't mind ordering from china if I have to since I have gotten a few done that way. It just takes so long for it to get here. I will likely have to pony over for an M3 CF or something soon because I just did a test with the M3 Lite and M3 dumper on a flashed ds and it was only partially sucessful.

Test Cart: Metroid Prime Hunters DS
How to Verify: CRC32 check -- binary comparison against known good dump
Result: Failed dump
No data in ranges $4000-$572F and $7001-$7FFF

Grr.... I'll try another cart soon. It went smoothly otherwise and I didn't need any passkey. I suspect that the ranges that had no data were the encrypted areas that the wrt dumper is supposed to be able to dump.

charpsp20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually don't mind ordering from china if I have to since I have gotten a few done that way. It just takes so long for it to get here. I will likely have to pony over for an M3 CF or something soon because I just did a test with the M3 Lite and M3 dumper on a flashed ds and it was only partially sucessful.

Test Cart: Metroid Prime Hunters DS
How to Verify: CRC32 check -- binary comparison against known good dump
Result: Failed dump
No data in ranges $4000-$572F and $7001-$7FFF

Grr.... I'll try another cart soon. It went smoothly otherwise and I didn't need any passkey. I suspect that the ranges that had no data were the encrypted areas that the wrt dumper is supposed to be able to dump.

So this will work only with CF and not the SD version? That is annoying because gbamp CF are hard to come by. If only the dumber was recoded to work with todays flashcards.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
It appears so. I email the people at sozoryoku.us and they claim to have m3 cf units in stock. I may order one from there if money permits since I know that they actually ship the stuff out. Can't really beat the shipping too easily either. Only $5 but then they ship via the international postal system and there is no tracking number so there is a level of trust for them that needs to be placed up front. They do respond to emails rather quickly though.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Heh. It has been almost 24 hours so I will post a new response...

I just did another test dump. The M3 Dumper can dump to microSD cards however it doesn't appear to do encrypted segments. While Metroid Prime Hunters failed I just did Megaman ZX successfully. Did a binary compare to a known good dump then copied it to my R4DS. It works perfectly fine. So my setup works now but I still might want to get a M3 CF unit so I can do the ones that are encrypted as well.

charpsp20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well im still waiting for my gbamp since i canceled at gamersection (they were on back order) and ordered via ebay.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know. I did several carts. The only one that has failed is Metroid Prime Hunters so there must of been something special about it that prevents me from doing it. I've even done some recent ones. As a fine example I just did Planet Puzzle League a couple of days ago. Verified it against a CRC32 checksum that I got from advanscene.com. Anyways I ordered a M3 CF from the site I mentioned earlier so I will just wait a couple of weeks for it to show up now.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately the Passkey / Passcard solutions will not work for this purpose. I already attempted using a Passkey 2 unit. The passcard 3 will be even less likely to work. Your G6 Lite should be ok though.

charpsp20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so you know.  I did several carts.  The only one that has failed is Metroid Prime Hunters so there must of been something special about it that prevents me from doing it.  I've even done some recent ones.  As a fine example I just did Planet Puzzle League a couple of days ago.  Verified it against a CRC32 checksum that I got from advanscene.com.  Anyways I ordered a M3 CF from the site I mentioned earlier so I will just wait a couple of weeks for it to show up now.

Wait, what specific hardware and software did you use again? And do you have the latest software links? Thanks.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
Real quick here...

1x M3 Perfect Lite (The G6 lite is the equivalent with built-in storage)
1x Flashed Nintendo DS Lite using Flashme
M3/G6 CF/SD Dumper

The trick is to boot the DS with the game you want to dump inserted in slot 1. Slot 2 will have the M3/G6 Lite and must be booted into NDS mode. This is why you need to have your DS flashed.

As for links.... well I don't think I can give you any but I know that you can find them via Google. Google is your friend. Use it.
wink.gif

I plan on trying Metroid Prime Hunters again when I get my M3 CF unit using the WRT Dumper version 1.4. This one is hard to find and I definately don't have any links to it.

shinji257

OP
Trophies
Website
www.elite-systems.org
XP
Country
United States
so just Flash my DS Lite and I can dump?

Theoretically yes. At least for me it has allowed this to work out. I take no responsibility for what happens to your DS though while you flash it.

I plan on trying Metroid Prime Hunters again when I get my M3 CF unit using the WRT Dumper version 1.4. This one is hard to find and I definately don't have any links to it.
I think you mean the WRG dumper
smile.gif

Yes. I did mean the WRG dumper. Thanks for correcting me on this. And I already have the file from when I had to hunt it down before...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night