Gaming Creating ISO files

silenfoot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a game that I'd like to burn to disc, but it's in three parts: an IMG, a CCD, and a SUB. How do I turn this into an ISO file?

silenfoot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately it's proprietary, so I'd have to buy it to use it. I'm not willing to buy something I'll use infrequently.

It's also possible I'm barking up the wrong tree looking for ISOs. The game is a PlayStation game, so I'd be running it with PSX. What I need is the best format to use for burning it to disc so I can run it from the disc itself.

kai445

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1: Rename .IMG to .ISO.
Step 2: Burn ISO.

IMG/CCD is similar to BIN/CUE. The CCD is a cue sheet, IMG is the data. SUB is subchannel data.

Taza

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Might not work 100%, seeing PSX games have some kind of, if primitive, DRM.

Only thing it'll work 100% with is CloneCD (or a trial of it) or something emulating CloneCD.

But frankly, CDs are $.9 a pop at worst these days. Give it a try.

muka3d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, ImgBurn is definitely your best bet... It's the only burning software I have installed on all of my systems! http://www.imgburn.com

When you say you're running it with PSX, do you mean on an actual PSX, or the emulator for Windows called PSX? If it's the emulator you're talking about, it's got built in image loading functionality, so you may not even have to burn it.

silenfoot

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm using the emulator. I realize that it can read the files directly, but I'd much rather have it on disc. It makes cataloging my collection that much easier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: show him fighting in ww2