Tutorial Creating a 3ds custom theme from scratch with YATA+ v1.1

Would you like a some videos on how to make themes ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Richie_b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I searched GBATemp and other sites about the size of the gap between the top screen and touch screen in pixels but I couldn't find anything on it.
I wanna make a theme in which the image takes space on both screens, anyone knows the size in pixels? And also if there's a difference on the size of the gap between 3DSes and the 2DS?

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I searched GBATemp and other sites about the size of the gap between the top screen and touch screen in pixels but I couldn't find anything on it.
I wanna make a theme in which the image takes space on both screens, anyone knows the size in pixels? And also if there's a difference on the size of the gap between 3DSes and the 2DS?
it should be 46 pixels, but i'm not sure

KHDecoder

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that program is so much easier and worked like a charm! :)
Thanks!
Does that program have a start point and end point for the loop like Yata plus? When I use Yata Plus and convert to .bcstm where I loop it or not, it has a cracking sound.

Derpy Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I lost my mind searching for "CTR_WaveConverter32.exe" the last days. Help anyone? I've already got the SDK tools and almost everything everyone told me to have in order to make custom SFX. Please haalp.
By the way, I'm making an "edit" of Bulls' Papyrus Theme. Already got .wav files of the Gaster Blaster and Sans' battle sounds. (https://mega.nz/#!uRkViazC!ez8V2oVdr_9TzMKMCF_qDb_aCDL3WXltC8q-sMJZoCI)

Last edited by Derpy Zero,

Richie_b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
it should be 46 pixels, but i'm not sure

I'll give a look on it, thanks.

So I lost my mind searching for "CTR_WaveConverter32.exe" the last days. Help anyone? I've already got the SDK tools and almost everything everyone told me to have in order to make custom SFX. Please haalp.
By the way, I'm making an "edit" of Bulls' Papyrus Theme. Already got .wav files of the Gaster Blaster and Sans' battle sounds. (https://mega.nz/#!uRkViazC!ez8V2oVdr_9TzMKMCF_qDb_aCDL3WXltC8q-sMJZoCI)

You shouldn't request those in here because it's copyrighted content. I'm afraid you best bet is googling it.

Robert McCoy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would one go about getting their top picture to appear to connect to the bottom? Like the theme is just one picture that just looks as though it is just a continuation from the top to the bottom screen without making them mismatch?

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How would one go about getting their top picture to appear to connect to the bottom? Like the theme is just one picture that just looks as though it is just a continuation from the top to the bottom screen without making them mismatch?
the bottom screen image must be shifted to the right by 46px

Reactions: Robert McCoy

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
When I play on my pc after finishing editing a song sounds ok but when I load it to YATA after the conversion to .bcstm it sounds like total shit. Why is this?

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I play on my pc after finishing editing a song sounds ok but when I load it to YATA after the conversion to .bcstm it sounds like total shit. Why is this?
Maybe it's the encoding of the original wav, you can try to change the sample rate in audacity or convert it with format factory (or any other converter) to wav again

exelix11

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users