Hacking Crazy turd hacker is ruining Mario Kart 8 Online (Videos inc.)

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 22,451
  • Replies 126
  • Likes 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure using any hacks online flags nintendo, look at all the splatoon players getting banned for using skin hacks or what ever. hopefully they ban him and he's spend a load of money on the eshop and has his account banned also. best you can hope for really. Then again, he could just use another NNID profile in which case his real account may never be banned.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry bro, mario kart on the switch will be better and not hacked so is just matter of time when is out, the funtimes will return. :)

Stil yeah, very bad, can't believe it... actually i can, is just like parker said. "Great power, comes great responsibility" And they aren't responsible, just abusive. That one way to get someone to not wanna play games anymore, just like COD moderen warfare 2 on psn. :nayps3:

Best you can do is get some friends, and play with people you trust. This is why i hate playing with random strangers, is not the same as people in a lobby or room where everyone is of equal.:glare:

Still i give all the amusement to the title of this thread. Like news headline.
"CRAZY TURD HACKER RUINS MARIO KART 8":creep:

Harmonia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pfffftt thats nothing. You should jump into MKWii online, now that's a hacker haven.

That makes sense because that's no longer regulated by Nintendo...

Actually Wiimmfi not only has a team of moderators but a pretty good built in cheat detection system that catches and auto-bans a lot of obvious cheats. MKW now is actually better off than before Wiimmfi in terms of worldwide hackers because they'll actually get banned. Over and over again if needed.

I thought Nintendo fixed cheating with Mario Kart 8 months ago. What the hell is going on?

Nope lol, there have been no bans on MK8. The leaderboards are a hacked mess just like MKW, but unlike MKW Nintendo doesn't give a shit to even try and clean up the leaderboards or ban cheaters.

Last edited by Harmonia,

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So people are still surprised about Mario Kart 8 online hacking being a thing? It has been happening for almost a year now, come on. There are also too many kiddies who love spamming the crap out of the other racers with items. It's way outdated news. From now on it's always going to happen and Nintendo does close to nothing. Look forward to the next installment on an unhacked console if you want your guaranteed legitness back :whip:

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,
D

Deleted User

OP
Sadly this has been the consequence of console hacking progression. First MKWii was ruined, then MK7, and I guess 8 now.

Reactions: Saiyan Lusitano

Don Jon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i know that guy and he refuses to release his codes
so yea he is not that bad.
also, ive told him and others why not invest in texture hacks instead
because cheat hacks suck lol

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, I love it when this happens!! It's time for everybody to just chill out and accept that people will cheat if they get the opportunity, wether that be online in a game or just in life itself. Ninty should take a leaf out of R* book and funnel all the cheaters into a lobby together so they can only play with other cheaters!! I personally had great fun in a cheaters lobby on gta5, it gave new life to the game again!!

Lol those were the days when you could be in a general public lobby and dish out millions to random players!!
Funny how some people over reacted about that too

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
So people are still surprised about Mario Kart 8 online hacking being a thing? It has been happening for almost a year now, come on. There are also too many kiddies who love spamming the crap out of the other racers with items. It's way outdated news. From now on it's always going to happen and Nintendo does close to nothing. Look forward to the next installment on an unhacked console if you want your guaranteed legitness back :whip:

This is the first time that has happened to me in years of playing Mario Kart 8 and I expected better of Nintendo this time around.

Lol, I love it when this happens!! It's time for everybody to just chill out and accept that people will cheat if they get the opportunity, wether that be online in a game or just in life itself. Ninty should take a leaf out of R* book and funnel all the cheaters into a lobby together so they can only play with other cheaters!! I personally had great fun in a cheaters lobby on gta5, it gave new life to the game again!!

Lol those were the days when you could be in a general public lobby and dish out millions to random players!!
Funny how some people over reacted about that too

I don't quite get what's so thrilling about the whole item hack thing, it doesn't piss me off or annoy me but rather makes me wonder how that is considered "fun" to those who do it.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a request to all you hacker haters, plz only report if the hacker is ftw or REALLY ruining ur experience. if u can join another room just do so. if theyre ftw just straight up report tho.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1. Its mario kart
2. WII U

Who cares
i enjoy mario kart. mk8 tho? id love to see it burn.

ZoNtendo

Trophies
XP
Country
a request to all you hacker haters, plz only report if the hacker is ftw or REALLY ruining ur experience. if u can join another room just do so. if theyre ftw just straight up report tho.
no, for the win or for the fun are dick.

they just want to show u they are using cheat, anyone with a hacked WiiU can do that now

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
no, for the win or for the fun are dick.

they just want to show u they are using cheat, anyone with a hacked WiiU can do that now

Wel, some do it at friends room only, but yet there are some who don't, eg the guy in the videos. He isn't flare games, because the last named guy is only cheating at friends rooms or records it, to show what he enjoys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM