Crazy bastards in our political society

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So, I got an e-mail full of laughter today, it's about political campaign for election in a few months

It's full of laughter yet irony, showing how destroyed and funny Indonesia's political life is.

You want proof? Here's the inside of the e-mail (note: it's bets to see this if you understand Indonesian)

NOTE: THIS IS LONG!

Proof 1: I'm a Father
Proof%201.jpg

As a note, that Cynthia is an actress. And do you know the advertisement used for that guy there? He's Rafflyn Lamusu, Cynthia's father, and is a candidate for local government's office, and he use dthe fact that he's an actress' father to advertise himself! A fucking moron!

Proof 2: Eat With Your Right Hand

Proof2.jpg

The words' translation:
Recover the national identity! Eat with your right hand!

LoL, then what about the left handed?

Proof 3: Look at Me
Proof3.jpg

translation for the words to the left of that bastard:
Look at my photo, and I like it. Remember it, and I'm even happier. Choose me (number 3), you've made the right choice, for this is the way to our dreams. I'll work hard to ensure your welfare. I, we, and all of us 'coz (this is intended) our heart may have been born the same. Take note of my telephone no. (.....) to take my words. (Note: Stuck up jerk)

Under his pic: Can'date (intended- it was "calon legeslatif" candidate)

This bastard can't even write "karena"-because (he wrote it "karna"-coz) and legislatif-legislative (he wrote it legeslatif) the right way, and I'm going to entrust Indonesia to him? How about: Look at my photo and I remember I haven't shaved my beard, how about that sir?

Proof 4: Don't Forget Me
Proof4.jpg

this one is pretty good, except the fact that a deceased person (that "Almarhum" means "deceased") is still there, add to that the fact that the photo is black-white, and the face is gone, with no name. Moreover, there's a banana tree behind it (Indonesians believe banana tree is where ghosts appear, thailand-style ghosts), what pops You wanna make a film titled "Candidate Ghost"??

Proof 5: Being Democrate is Where The Similarity Begins
Proof%205.jpg

Translation: -In America the Democrates gave birth to Barack Obama, and he won
-In Situbondo, the Democrate (the party's name) gave birth to Gatot Adi Wibowo S.Sos (a.k.a. Bambang), let's hope he wins too

this bastard even took Barack Obama's photo and usd it to advertise himself. I can't believe such a bastard exists. Also, his name is Gatot Adi Wibowo (an example for American name would be Mike) and his alias is Bambang? (American equivalent might be David or something common) Just how different are the names?

Proof 6: Beckham's Lucky Number
Proof%206.jpg

When you thought Indonesians took American figure for ads, you might think we'll take British figure as America's ally, you can't be wrong 'bout that

The text under beckham is:
"Beckham: 7 is my lucky number"

beside him is: I choose Mr.Yudha, no.7, because: he's young, smart, polite, works for the people

can you believe those jackasses? What if Beckham lawsuits them? LoL

Proof 7: Ambiguity of The Name

Proof%207.jpg

Yeah, nothing wrong with that woman, but take a look at his name:
Dwi Nur Narsis
Narsis is indonesian word for "being too proud of one's self, to the extent one believes s/he is VERY cool/beautiful/handsome, and likes to photograph his/her face"

LoL, can't believe a mother would name her daughter with that name

Proof 8: As Fierce as A Tiger

One fateful day...

Clerk: So, sir, tell us who would you like to be beside you in your ads
Candidate: I want something fierce! Powerful! Strong! So that my image is strong and is not someone to play with
Clerk: Oooh... how about the candidate for president?
Candidate: No, it's boring
Clerk: how about the other man of the people?
Candidate: No, I don't want to be compared to someone
Clerk: how about an actor? (remember Beckham?)
Candidate: No, it's too common....

The next morning....
Clerk: Sir, your ads is done!
Candidate: lemme see!

Proof%208.jpg

LoL that's Sumatran Tiger if I'm not wrong

Proof 9: Thrash Metal 4ever

Candidate: I like thrash metals like Napalm Death, Black Sabbath, Danzig, Prong, can you make my character fits them?

Printworks: Of course sir!

Proof%209.jpg

Proof 10: Beckham Strikes Again
you think Beckham's copyright infringement ends up there? No, here comes another bastard who used beckham:

Proof%2010.jpg

the text reads: Even Beckham Chose No. 23 (the candidate's no., this relates to that shirt with no 23, maybe Beckham didn't protest or something when his shirt number's 23)

More proofs in the next post soon

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
I'd hit it with Narsis. Also, it's a flower's name (narcise). Both the word narcisist and narcise come from the same myth anyways of a guy who was looking at his own reflection in a lake and was converted into a flower by some god cause of his arrogance.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Proof 11: Time For the Young Ones

Breaking News:
Friday, February 6th 2009

Proof%2011a.jpg

A Boy Created an iPhone Application

When boys around his age are still drawing on papers, Lim Ding Wen (Singapore) draws on a very different canvas, his iPhone

Lim has mastered 6 programming languanges, started to mess around with computers since 2 years old, and has completed 20 projects since

*lines of words* genius..... youngest programmer.... yeah, boring

Do WE Indonesians got something like that?

OF COURSE! Ladies and Gentlemen, look at this:
Proof%2011b.jpg

This boy here (H Agus Sugiarto SE) has 2 titles:

that H letter in front if his name means "Haji", proof that he has gone to Middle East, went to Ka'bah (Muhammad's grave), and came back alive

That SE part means he's a Magister in Economics
Add to that he's a candidate for election!!!
And look at him! You think he's more than 12 years old? Well, I don't
Ha! Beat THAT Lim Ding... whatever it is

note: I don't think that boy is the candidate (you too, don't you?) the words there is "Your life is better without drugs"

Proof 12: The Daughter and The Dad

Proof%2012.jpg

text: Please bless my dad to be your representative in legislatives

Note: That's Nia Ramadhani, an actress, and she's seliing he dad

Proof 13: The Dad and the Son

Proof%2013.jpg

As for this one, the dad is selling his son, along with himself

Proof 14: Like A Reflection

Proof14.jpg

Proof14b.jpg

Can you spot the similarities? loL the first picture is Ahmad Dhani, a singer, and the second one is the candidate, well, coincidences happen

Proof 15: Metal 4ever
Proof%2015.jpg

And as the last words: METAL 4eva!

LoL sometimes I'm kinda sad with this country, but I can't live anywhere else, I'll gladly go to Japan or America or something rather than rot with those bastards

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Politicians have to get a majority vote, that means catering to the lowest common denominator, which means catering to dumb people basically. I sense it's like that all over the world, it's certainly true in the U.S.

Vote for me, because you would be comfortable having a beer with me!

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Well, it certainly is true in Indonesia.

Also, well, let's say p1ngpong, our taste is different =D That Dwi is not even close to "kinda attractive to me"
yaypsp.gif
I'll run away as fast as I can the second seh looks at me personally
laugh.gif
She's just too "wants to look like a saint, although she's not"

also, I hate native Indonesian girls which, (I'm sorry) means unsophisticated and too full of shit black Islamic girls, being black is just a minus, being Islamic is not a problem, but they're just too unsophisticated, too much dreams (wanna be pretty, but they can never be >.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Lol I googled Dwi Nur Narsis to see if I could find some more sexy pics of this gorgeous Indonesian Goddess, and the first hit on google is this blog! When people google her the first thing they will see is "Crazy bastards in our political society"
biggrin.gif

You sir have just committed an epic act of p0wning, p1ngpong salutes you!
yaypsp.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have yet to see a sensible politician but it looks like you are dealing with a special breed over there Raestloz.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
@p1ingpong:Of course, those political bastards will never use Internet. Their main target is our money, paid in form of tax. Hell, they've invested billions to be elected, and they want their money back, that's why they're bastards.

And their target for election is lower-class citizens and townspeople, which could never afford Internet. Also, internet is not a viable campaign media, it's just useless, no one will see their ads.

@FAST6191: yeah, those politicians are just too funny or :facepalm:, take a look at Proof 14, does his face assures you of his competence? No I think.

Really, they're too desperate, and have taken idiocy to new levels. If only I can contact Obama and Beckham and tell them about this
laugh.gif

I'm sure a lawsuit can be done

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That child on the poster reminds me more of a poster boy for child soldier recruitment propaganda which I think and hope people see that flaw in the poster and speak with the government to change it. Dwi is kind of cute though and the rest of them are just no. It sort of reminds me of a twisted and crazy version of US propaganda or the bad translations on signs in China during the Olympics. These guys lost their minds if they even had them in the first place.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You can't see it? You CAN'T see it?

Here's the point: He's using Barack Obama without him (Barack) knowing it. Add to that they even tried to Photoshop it and make it look like those two are best friends. What's more, he's comparing himself to Obama. Last but not least, take a good look at the translation: "Let's hope he wins too" how fucked up is that?
I didn't upload the full version, but that ad shows him and Obama together, head to toes. I mean, they're going too far, even using the President of America illegally like that. Should Obama know, will he be happy about it? Rest assured no

golden

What a Digital Dummy!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
You can't see it? You CAN'T see it?

Here's the point: He's using Barack Obama without him (Barack) knowing it. Add to that they even tried to Photoshop it and make it look like those two are best friends. What's more, he's comparing himself to Obama. Last but not least, take a good look at the translation: "Let's hope he wins too" how fucked up is that?
I didn't upload the full version, but that ad shows him and Obama together, head to toes. I mean, they're going too far, even using the President of America illegally like that. Should Obama know, will he be happy about it? Rest assured no
i still don't see it sorry. Ya, it might be kind of desperate to do that but the way you are saying it it seems like he has committed utter blasphemy. I can see someone slightly offended by it but your tone toward it is completely one of overreaction.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
overreacted? well, guess someone is too uncaring.

the core is he's riding Obama's popularity, and that means he's just not confident about himself, I surely won't give Indonesia to someone like that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-