Hacking Crayon Shinchan Saikyou Kazoku Kasakabe King JAP

mb01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering if anyone here has this iso and wants to try to get it to work on PAL or NTSC U consoles. There is a scrubbed release floating around at the moment that is only 900mb.

Things i've tried:

Freeloader: Black screen after loading (output changes from 480p to 480i then freezes)

Language Patcher (forced Japanese) + video mode changer: same as above but doesn't change resolution.

Gecko Region free: locks up after recognizing the disc ID

Well i though that with all the region free tools at the moment that we shouldn't have any problems like this but finally i've found a game that refuses to work. This one has me stumped!

Console is PAL Wii 3.2E by the way.

mb01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thebobevil said:
You must have gotten a bad ISO, mate ...

This works with FreeLoader, on PAL 3.2E machine ...

You've got to be kidding me!!
Maybe it's because it's scrubbed. Thanks for the info though. Is it a decent game? becuase i might try to get the uploader to upload a diff file or get the full iso.

mb01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SleepyPrince said:
Did you try WiiFrii 2.3b?

Not yet, but isn't Wiifree just the same as videomode changer and language patcher anyway?

If freeloader and video mode changer can't make it work i dont know what will.

EDIT: Just tried Wiifree 2.3b and still doesn't work. Not much else to do with this one now. Hopefully someone else can do something with it.

mb01

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nerubii said:

Already tried that as said in my original post. Tried patching the game to use Japanese only as i though that it would be not booting because my PAL Wii is trying to make it use english.... Didn't work. I doubt the game would have any english language in it at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one