Hacking Crashed Emunand, want to "Restart". How to clean the SD?(Wipe previous emunand)

AdowTatep

OP
Trophies
Website
adowtatep.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, well, i was in a rush in my college and when i turned on my 3ds, a message appeared and i didn't read it and clicked in the right button(i don't even know if it meant yes or no). I thought it was the update message(strange because i didn't had wifi configured) but afraid of having my n3ds updated, i turned off annd.... now when i turn it back on the rx tools just crash. Now to stay up to date and to fix it i want to start from sratch. So, how can i clean the sd? Only the "emunand partition". To prevent the new instalation crash

astronautlevel

Trophies
Website
ataber.pw
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, well, i was in a rush in my college and when i turned on my 3ds, a message appeared and i didn't read it and clicked in the right button(i don't even know if it meant yes or no). I thought it was the update message(strange because i didn't had wifi configured) but afraid of having my n3ds updated, i turned off annd.... now when i turn it back on the rx tools just crash. Now to stay up to date and to fix it i want to start from sratch. So, how can i clean the sd? Only the "emunand partition". To prevent the new instalation crash
Boot EmuNAND9 and then formatSD card w/o emunand.

Reactions: AdowTatep

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: ohio