OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
nintoys2.jpg

nintoys.jpg

"What, the prospect of apple fries (?) and a tub of macaroni & cheese doesn't sound appealing enough to you, purveyor of fine, fatty American fast foods? What about some crap Nintendo toys?

Yeah, now you're interested. Cashing in on America's love of both active video gaming and passive waist expansion, Burger King have begun offering cheap, Nintendo Wii-inspired toys as part of their Club BK kid's meals.

There are ten to collect, ranging from a Paper Mario puzzle (use the magnetic Wii Remote toy to avoid the blocks!) to a Metroid Challenge (use the magnetic Wii Remote toy to propel the ball through the maze!) to a Light-Up Luma (use the magnetic Wii Remote toy to...oh, he doesn't use it, he just lights up).

Most are cheap, most are nasty, but the adorable Luma and the Boo might just be worth the calories."

I know theres some collectors out there that really like these crap toys, so I figured I'd post this.

Source - Kotaku

Just Joe

Trophies
XP
Country
The Diddy Kong one... does he roll or does he just drag his arse along the floor like a dog with piles?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
feh. I liked the Nintendo toys at Taco Hell from when the N64 came out. those toys were high quality. I still have most of them.

I had the massive shits for weeks trying to get all of them.

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember Taco Bell once had a Star Fox toy... you attempted to launch a ball at some thing in a thing you held in your hands. I've been wanting to find a pic or video of the thing lately, but I haven't seen any leads yet >.>

Most of these look like cheap cash-ins
frown.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The commercial sucks ass trying to advertise these...

But I thought they showed more toys than the image provided in the first post.

They had Yoshi in a kart, and something else...

I might ask my mom to pick some Burger King up after work XD

EDIT:

But I kinda want that Luma and teh Wiimote with that helicopter...thing.

Knarf

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'd get the Luma and boo. Others look like shit. I bet some tard is going to sell one of the fake wiimotes as a real one on ebay.
tongue.gif

Intimidator88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Haha people will go wild for those! Is that all they got though if so why no mario or luigi or even link maybe then i might git my step bro to git a happy meal when at burger king and just take his toy if its one of them LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-