• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Covid-19 vaccine

Will you get the vaccine?

• Yes

Votes: 500 67.1%
  • No

Votes: 245 32.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

realtimesave

///AMG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the stupid vaccine. Got baited by the government for $50 which isn't a lot, they never sent me anything at all. I also threw up at a job site.

WG481

Official Waluigi Propagandist
Trophies
Somewhere. Look hard enough and you could find me.
XP
Country
United States
Trauma based mind control. Where the government positions itself as saviour.
Once again, you are incorrect. This is yet another conspiracy. Can you prove it? Do you have a verifiable source that meets even Wikipedia standards? No, I don't think you do.

The whole purpose of the United States government is to be transparent as possible. The same reason why we can replace everyone in power and look through every public record. Certain things that fall under the protection of National Security will not be disclosed with anyone except those in higher power.

The government is certainly not positioning itself as the savior. In the Donald Trump term, he actually made me think of the government as the limiter because he was doing virtually nothing. It was the mandates brought in by Biden that have helped strengthen us against COVID.

Seriously mate, get your facts right.

Covid-19 pandemic is Fake science. Which is not the same as to deny real science.
You just said that?! To a group of people with years of science behind it proving you are completely and utterly blasphemous, you chose to say that? Oh, dear heavens, I would unwatch this thread very fast if I were you because you are about to have factual terror rained down upon you.

The only "cult" I'm aware of is the cult of the former president. It takes blind ideology and dogma to flatly deny science.
And that is the truth.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Once again, you are incorrect. This is yet another conspiracy. Can you prove it? Do you have a verifiable source that meets even Wikipedia standards? No, I don't think you do.

The whole purpose of the United States government is to be transparent as possible. The same reason why we can replace everyone in power and look through every public record. Certain things that fall under the protection of National Security will not be disclosed with anyone except those in higher power.

The government is certainly not positioning itself as the savior. In the Donald Trump term, he actually made me think of the government as the limiter because he was doing virtually nothing. It was the mandates brought in by Biden that have helped strengthen us against COVID.

Seriously mate, get your facts right.

You just said that?! To a group of people with years of science behind it proving you are completely and utterly blasphemous, you chose to say that? Oh, dear heavens, I would unwatch this thread very fast if I were you because you are about to have factual terror rained down upon you.

And that is the truth.

You are turning it around. The Covid-19 "pandemic" hoax is unproven conspiracy that something invisible is out there to get us all.
Turning the regular citizen in a conspiracy theorist.
The point is there is no proof for it! The proof of burder lies there. And it has not been proven AT ALL.

Well I live in holland. I dont live in the US. But didn't the US have the same rules imposed and "solutions" as we do? Imposed by government. So not much difference there is there?

Yes I dare to go against the Covid cult and it's "truth ministry". With fake ass evidence. Not real science.

They are keeping you away from your fellow human and most people are too blind to see it.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Trauma based mind control. Where the government positions itself as saviour.
Covid-19 pandemic is Fake science. Which is not the same as to deny real science.
So all of the world’s governments are just in on some massive conspiracy? Got any sources?
You are turning it around. The Covid-19 "pandemic" hoax is unproven conspiracy that something invisible is out there to get us all.
The point is there is no proof for it! The proof of burder lies there. And it has not been proven AT ALL.

Well I live in holland. I dont live in the US. But didn't the US have the same rules imposed and "solutions" as we do? Imposed by government. So not much difference there is there?

Yes I dare to go against the Covid cult and it's "truth ministry". With fake ass evidence. Not real science.

They are keeping you away from your fellow human and most people are too blind to see it.
So the entire world just played along in a massive conspiracy? What sources do you have?

Last edited by The Catboy,

PityOnU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please just get the jab, everyone. It's easy and free.

If you're not afraid of COVID, then you definitely shouldn't be afraid of the vaccine - wayyyyyy lower mortality rate on the latter. You are strong! You can do it!

I can understand if you feel this is government overreach, but please also try to be pragmatic about this. Feel free to fight for your principles once we're all back to work.

Thank you!

Last edited by PityOnU,

WG481

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, it's real. You know how I know? I've had family members hospitalized because of COVID. You can literally suck it if you're saying it's fake. It's spread throughout my family, hospitalized some of them, yet you still insist on saying it's fake? Please refrain from these conspiracies you are spreading and find some actual research.

Please just get the jab, everyone. It's easy and free.

If you're not afraid of COVID, then you definitely shouldn't be afraid of the vaccine - wayyyyyy lower mortality rate on the latter. You are strong! You can do it!

I can understand if you feel this is government overreach, but please also try to be pragmatic about this. Feel free to fight for your principles once we're all back to work.

Thanks!
Thank you sir/ma'am/mate. Logic has been brought back to the conversation. :yay:

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
No, it's real. You know how I know? I've had family members hospitalized because of COVID. You can literally suck it if you're saying it's fake. It's spread throughout my family, hospitalized some of them, yet you still insist on saying it's fake? Please refrain from these conspiracies you are spreading and find some actual research.

Thank you sir/ma'am/mate. Logic has been brought back to the conversation. :yay:
There is no reliable way of testing. So you can't know that.

Last edited by Chrisssj2,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There is no way of knowing

Outside of the reliable tests that have been getting better and better since implemented. What sources do you have for any of your claims? We are well over a year and a half of dealing with Covid, denial at this point is just stupid. The entire world hasn’t been faking a global pandemic for the last year and a half just so the government can create submissive people.

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Outside of the reliable tests that have been getting better and better since implemented. What sources do you have for any of your claims? We are well over a year and a half of dealing with Covid, denial at this point is just stupid. The entire world hasn’t been faking a global pandemic for the last year and a half just so the government can create submissive people.
Calling something reliable. Doesn't make it reliable. Look up Kary mullis.
Actually that is exactly what has been going on, shockingly enough.

Reactions: Garcimak

WG481

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No reliable way of testing? Have you heard of genetic testing, blood testing, antibody testing, and chemical testing? These reveal significant amount of information which I will include as reliable, since I doubt you've made a significant medical advancement.

Are you actually kidding me here? No "reliable" way of testing? The amount of brain cells you have is equal to below room temperature if you're saying that.
Is there no reliable way of testing you got strep? How do you know it's not a cold? Because they swab your mouth and pick up traces of that virus, which are revealed with a chemical test. The COVID test works in a similar way. Since it is a vascular virus, they can find traces of it in your nasal cavity (which, if you weren't aware, moves oxygen and carbon dioxide) where it bonds with mucus. Then, they use chemical testing to find that someone has COVID. This is fully reliable, and I trust it 100%. Once again, please stop claiming this is a fake virus. Go back to fifth grade where you learn about basic medicinal practices, then we can talk.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The COVID-19 pandemic is not "fake science." COVID-19 is a very real disease, and millions of people worldwide have died from it, including two of my relatives.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So you don’t have any sources, you are just some nut job that should be ignored.
upload_2021-7-9_15-25-5.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that makes you sleep better at night. I have absorbed an agglomeration of sources. Like I said start look up Kary Mullis and use your brain.
Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

kevin corms

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The only "cult" I'm aware of is the cult of the former president. It takes blind ideology and dogma to flatly deny science.
Both sides deny science whenever it suits them, and science isn't the talking head on your fav cable news channel...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Claims made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
If you are talking about science, the way it works is that someone comes up with a theory and then they test it out to see what is true. Tribal folk from all walks of life cant grasp this at all.

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If that makes you sleep better at night. I have absorbed an agglomeration of sources. Like I said start look up Kary Mullis and use your brain.
Then post them, post the sources. Shifting the responsibility isn’t going to accomplish anything other than revealing that you don’t have any reliable sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: