Status
Not open for further replies.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
Fiesty Panda said:
Pepxl, try putting your hard drive in the other USB port.
so to use CF with the new rev 14 i have to swap usb ports then when i want to use a different loader i have to swap it back again..................... i think its the loader not the rev 14 as the loader hasnt really been updated much

del76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am also now getting a code dump with cios14 from a forwarder and a wad. have changed usb ports and same thing.

Jaz808

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I make my own covers, if i load a new game and there is no 2d or 3d covers available, i just search the net, heaps and heaps of covers sites, even Google image search, just re-size the cover save it as .png, and move it to the sd card, a couple of minutes work, there is too may complaints about covers. people want too much, and these usb loader apps and cover sites are still being worked on, you cant expect everything 100% working. its still early days.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
Fiesty Panda said:
so to use CF with the new rev 14 i have to swap usb ports then when i want to use a different loader i have to swap it back again..................... i think its the loader not the rev 14 as the loader hasnt really been updated much

Which version of CoverFloader are you using? 1.0 or 1.1? Launches ok from the forwarder for me :/

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
pepxl said:
Fiesty Panda said:

You should use whichever port your drive was connected to when you installed the cIOS.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
fishears said:
pepxl said:
Fiesty Panda said:

You should use whichever port your drive was connected to when you installed the cIOS.

it was in the top port and always has for each loader, installed rev 14 no loader picked my HDD up swapped ports then worked, so i dont think its got to be the same port you used with the installed but a bug in the loader 1.1, for me anyway

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
fishears said:
pepxl said:
Fiesty Panda said:

it was in the top port and always has for each loader, installed rev 14 no loader picked my HDD up swapped ports then worked, so i dont think its got to be the same port you used with the installed but a bug in the loader 1.1, for me anyway

Which revision were you using before 14? Because I think after revision 13 you had to use the bottom port. If you were using a revision lower then 13 before then you won't have encountered this before.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
I can't remember where now but I thought I read that rev13> worked on which ever port your drive was connected to when you installed it. This could be either of them but once installed only that port would work at USB2... This was so that the other port could be used for Wii Speak etc....

I could have dreamed it I suppose
wink.gif
That's actually quite a possibility
wacko.gif

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
its still not bwoking from either HBC or the forwarder swapped ports a dosen time no luck, ill think ill give it a miss now that i have every other loader workin on rev 14

edit

i was using rev 10 before and it was working

Tetsuo Shima

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Not working for me too. Everything worked before with cIOS rev 13a, but with r14 it gives a codedump.
I tried both Coverfloader 1.0 and 1.1 (forwarders or dol) changing USB port and deleting old files from SD, but it still Codedumps.
It's a pity because CF was my favourite loader... any suggestion?
I have a WD Elements 640 Gb with 3 partitions: FAT - WBFS - NTSC

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
just installed rev 14 and im also getting code dumps
frown.gif

was on 13a before and USA wii 4.0. i take it this loader needs to be updated to work with rev14?

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
KTroopA said:
just installed rev 14 and im also getting code dumps
frown.gif

was on 13a before and USA wii 4.0. i take it this loader needs to be updated to work with rev14?

the loader aways needs updating to work with somethin!!!!!!1
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
fishears - any chance you can investigate m8? i love this loader and would like to know if its ok with rev14.

my setup.

NTSC Wii 4.0
Preloader 0.29
Bootmii as boot 2
WD 250GB Pasport essential drive

if you need any more info let me knw.

mgperizz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Very nice loader.
Working great with v1.1 and rev14.
Does anyone know if there is a list of games that require the 002 fix for this loader (a game compatibility list specific for this loader)?
Thanks

rutny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif

I had to step back and take a moment. Everyone stating that coverloader does not work..well your plain wrong. It works fine ..not perfect..but just fine.
This includes using cIOS rev 14

If you have code dumps/freezes, do the following.
Turn off the Wii(You have to really)..TURN OFF THE HDD

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
rutny said:
blink.gif

I had to step back and take a moment. Everyone stating that coverloader does not work..well your plain wrong. It works fine ..not perfect..but just fine.

Logan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pepxl said:
rutny said:
blink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up