smile.gif

Scognito is adding this as we speak.

Scoobyscoobydoo

Trophies
XP
Country
ganons said:
please explain this cover falloff

Oh no ive opened a can of worms, ill keep quiet about releases until the latest RC comes out.

I'll leave it to one of the coders to explain falloff.

DragTom70

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nullkill said:
Ok everyone just be calm!
smile.gif

Scognito is adding this as we speak.

rolleyes.gif

Very happy about this. I only read in google code the internal argumentation.

Impatient? Lol. Why impatient? If you can read you would know, that it was absolutely not clear that it will be added. Tss.

JazzFlight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I rarely post here, but I just wanted to come out of the woodworks to say my thanks to the developer of this incredible Loader program.
I'll make sure to keep up with all the updates, cause right now I'm on the edge of my seat to see what improvements can be added.

I wish game-ripping times were faster, but I assume that's a limitation of the Wii's DVD drive. Other than that, I absolutely love this loader. Thanks again!

EDIT: I tried ripping in USB Loader 1.1 (I had read that it was faster) and it does seem faster. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but it seems like the best solution right now is to rip with USB Loader 1.1 and then browse/play using CoverFlow.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
JazzFlight said:
I rarely post here, but I just wanted to come out of the woodworks to say my thanks to the developer of this incredible Loader program.
I'll make sure to keep up with all the updates, cause right now I'm on the edge of my seat to see what improvements can be added.

I wish game-ripping times were faster, but I assume that's a limitation of the Wii's DVD drive. Other than that, I absolutely love this loader. Thanks again!

EDIT: I tried ripping in USB Loader 1.1 (I had read that it was faster) and it does seem faster. I'm not exactly sure why that is, but it seems like the best solution right now is to rip with USB Loader 1.1 and then browse/play using CoverFlow.

Your right about that, Nulkill did mention y somewhere in this thread forgot where. Something about buffering stays active i think

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The cover download doesn't work for me. I have all the folders set up correctly and everything but it refuses to take for some reason.

I click the download cover button, it goes all the way through the progress bar but when it goes back to the config screen after downloading the whole thing locks up and my cursor disappears, and none of the images are displaying in the background behind the config. I can hold the power button to shut off the Wii but the next time I check my SD card there are no downloaded images.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hamelin said:
The cover download doesn't work for me. I have all the folders set up correctly and everything but it refuses to take for some reason.

I click the download cover button, it goes all the way through the progress bar but when it goes back to the config screen after downloading the whole thing locks up and my cursor disappears, and none of the images are displaying in the background behind the config. I can hold the power button to shut off the Wii but the next time I check my SD card there are no downloaded images.
What rev cIOS are you using ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What happens if you manually download the covers and try them that way ?

also how many games on the usb drive ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Try using the WBFS manager - it will get all the covers for you.
Then transfer them to your card.

maybe try 1 or 2 first and see if it helps- delete all the old ones

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Images I put on there myself work. There were no old ones to delete. Despite the progress bar going all the way during the cover download nothing was saved to my SD card.

I would use the WBFS manager's images but they don't download at the right dimensions. Unless the line in the first post that says images have to be 160x224 is incorrect.

Honestly, why does this have to be annoying like this? I just want shit to work like it is supposed to and keep the amount of work I have to do to make the loader look good to a bare minimum. I don't care enough to take a bunch of my time to sperg out and download a bunch of images one at a time.

pepperoni

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hamelin said:
Images I put on there myself work. There were no old ones to delete. Despite the progress bar going all the way during the cover download nothing was saved to my SD card.

I would use the WBFS manager's images but they don't download at the right dimensions.

Honestly, why does this have to be annoying like this? I just want shit to work like it is supposed to and keep the amount of work I have to do to make the loader look good to a bare minimum. I don't care enough to take a bunch of my time to sperg out and download a bunch of images one at a time.
Well it works for everybody else, so I suggest you format your SD card, check your internet connection and try again.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hamelin said:

You're right. Your time is invaluable.

Try spending a few weeks building a loader for ungrateful dicks and see how it feels.

ALSO, Unlock your SD Card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1