biggrin.gif

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
keyra said:

Shows all 48 of my games' covers now, but when i scroll through them, the ones from the middle outward pile under each other instead of on top of each other and i also have an extra game listing with no cover found at the end with a name consisting of a black square with a white dot in the center and a smiley, right arrow, a space and two more smileys.

My fps stayed at a steady 60 even scrolling the bar back and forth fast. I LOVE the disc rolling out to the right when loaded and so far all my disc arts are showing too clear as a bell.
Looks awesome. New white theme is badass too.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
you just have to change coverflow.dol to boot.dol and replace yours in app

bryandir

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DSC00185.jpg

anyone any ideas whats happening here?

i have the covers in the correct folder,correct size etc...but all i get is this when i put a cover in the folder for the coverflow.

thanks in advance!

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible that the person compiling from SVN and releasing it, and Nullkill are using different library versions or something? The reason I ask is because with an earlier SVN version it was working perfectly with all 80-something covers, and now again with this latest rev140 debug build it's working again as well, even though it wasn't with 4.1.

The only issue I see now is that sometimes, the covers slide behind the back one instead of folding over the front one when you scroll away.

fishears

fishears
Trophies
Website
code.google.com
XP
Country
Guys, please post any issues you have on the Googlecode site and give as much detail as you can - INCLUDE THE REVISION NUMBER.

If you compile from the SVN you have to understand that this is bleeding-edge stuff and problems are to be expected.

Please do not post compiled binaries here - it is not helpful to have these files in circulation. If you can't compile for yourself then you should really stick to the latest released build

afour98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I totally agree with fishears... we have a big red reminder on the top of the screen for a reason... it's gonna have problems.

Speaking of problems, we know about the covers drawing on top of each other in reverse order... please don't mention again ;-)

But we're glad people are digging this.

gitkua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
+1, Keyra, can you remove the links to the compiled SVN builds? I said it before in this thread, it's not smart to have every compiled revision posted on here... makes solving issues way too complicated.

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
what is the new bootloader thing in the source?
should that be compiled too?

You can ignore that for now; im changing the game boot frame work to eliminate the memory limit once and for all. I'll let you know when to start worry about that... (I plan on automating its build when its done so you shouldn't have to worry about it at all)

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Question about the source - Are the covers actually being modified in 3D, or are they just 2D covers whose coordinates are being stretched and compressed?

Nullkill

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G2K said:
Question about the source - Are the covers actually being modified in 3D, or are they just 2D covers whose coordinates are being stretched and compressed?

rendered in perspective view (3d)

ulysse57

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
bryandir said:
DSC00185.jpg

anyone any ideas whats happening here?

i have the covers in the correct folder,correct size etc...but all i get is this when i put a cover in the folder for the coverflow.

thanks in advance!
I have exactly the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc