Hardware Couple of questions about CFW

Dead_Pixxel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey ive hacked my Wiiu for a few weeks now and just learning about the scene, Ive set it up with MochaCFW + redNAND and installed my games to ExternalHDD.
I've now set up HaxChi to boot into MochaCFW + redNAND. My question is can i copy my games from redNAND to sysNAND and use the CFW built in HaxChi? i dont want to use redNAND anymore as i have seen people say it can crash out and have to reinstall everything again.

Question 2.
Why do i have to resync all my wii motes (motion plus built in) and Pro controllers everytime i load up MochaCFW?

Thanks

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
You'll have to access Mocha menu again and deactivate RedNand, then you'll need a partition manager software on PC to delete RedNand partition on SD card. AFAIK every game installed on RedNand needs to be reinstalled on SysNand.

Seems like this is normal, when launching RedNand some devices can be desynchronized.

Kleyon

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oups sorry forgot that ! You can backup saves using Saviine before deleting RedNand and from RedNand ! And restaure them on SysNand after reinstalling concerned games.

Last edited by Kleyon,
Reactions: Dead_Pixxel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, auminium?