jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
The New Form of Mewtwo has been given the name

Mewtwo X

some new info too

• Fairy will be a new type. It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.
  • Sylveon is Fairy-type. Some older Pokemon will be reclassified to Fairy, such as Mawile (Steel/Fairy).
  • Mewtwo has two new formes, not just one. Both are activated via items.
  • The professor's English name is Patrice.
  • The Starter final evolutions are Fire/Psychic, Grass/Fighting, and Water/Dark.
  • The first Gym is Bug, the second is Fairy, and the fourth is Fighting.
  • A few attacks will be dual-typed.
  • There will be a new type of battling style that Flying-type Pokemon and Pokemon with Levitate can participate in.
  • You will be able to see a Pokemon's EVs at a certain in-game facility. You will be able to boost the EVs through mini-games. It will take about two hours to get one stat to max EVs.

Cheesus Christ the grass starter will get his ass kicked by that bird... And I'll guess Mewtwo's second form looks like a snake or rayquaza-ish

Why is no-one noticing the trainers riding the Pokemon? What IS that? It shows the female trainer riding that grass goat Pokemon. It also looks like Pokemon following you, ala Heartgold/Soulsilver is returning.
I don't want to get too excited about the riding thing... Knowing how Nintendo turns a great idea to something that kinda sucks I wouldn't be surprised if you could only ride that goat (goat only available in Japan for the first year via a special event ONLY FOR JAPAN ONLY).

Reactions: Chary

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
The lizard thing looks cool as hell and the panda is just fine, but the other two are booring imo. Another uninteresting bird? And another creature that doesn't look like a pokémon... Well, we get bad pokés every gen so I'm not complaining.

Reactions: weavile001

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The lizard thing looks cool as hell and the panda is just fine, but the other two are booring imo. Another uninteresting bird? And another creature that doesn't look like a pokémon... Well, we get bad pokés every gen so I'm not complaining.
The grass ram/sheep looks the most promising from all of the imo.
I'm waiting for this gen's 3 stage dragon.
Dragonite, Salamance, Garchomp and Hydreigon have been epic. Hopefully they dont kill the trend

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan

Yes, yes you are complaining. But being objective and making a critic is good, for being a fanboy is just dumb.

Fanboys will never agree that some pokemons since the very beginning are just stupid. But, hey, I love those dumb designs!

Btw: That -superuberswaggyrad- lizard looks electric (look at the picture, he's using some electric attack to that horribird) and, well... he's yellow. Maybe I can dream?

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Dragonite, Salamance, Garchomp and Hydreigon have been epic. Hopefully they dont kill the trend
It's nice and all but I don't see it as a pokémon for some reason, it looks a little out of place much like both the BW legendaries and XY ones. Maybe it has to do with using too many colors and too many design features/details.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking forward to the evolved form of the robin. Pidgy looked crap but Pidgeot...

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's nice and all but I don't see it as a pokémon for some reason, it looks a little out of place much like both the BW legendaries and XY ones. Maybe it has to do with using too many colors and too many design features/details.
You don't like Fairy Horse Swag Xerneas? :O
gtfo eerpow :whip:

Reactions: BortzANATOR

Lanlan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those are Psuedo-Legendaries. Along with Metagross and Tyranitar. No way they won't have one. Or two.

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
I like it waaay more than Yveltal, but the swag level is just too damn high. The swords for legs, x as eyes, multiple colors etc. Just too many small details, they should tone it down a bit, keeping the designs clean and simple. It's almost as if it fits better in a franchise like Digimon where the designs can be all over the place without looking, out of place.

jomaper

Trophies
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I'm looking forward to the evolved form of the robin. Pidgy looked crap but Pidgeot...
Dis be my face when I first saw Pidgeot...

and every other time I see it.
931230_163210057179260_340519053_n.jpg

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yes, yes you are complaining. But being objective and making a critic is good, for being a fanboy is just dumb.

Fanboys will never agree that some pokemons since the very beginning are just stupid. But, hey, I love those dumb designs!

Btw: That -superuberswaggyrad- lizard looks electric (look at the picture, he's using some electric attack to that horribird) and, well... he's yellow. Maybe I can dream?
wasn´t it confirmed to be Normal/Electric?

Shadowlurker

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The thing is about the Robin is that because it knows Flame Charge it could possibly evolve into a Fire/Flying.. Even if it doesn't it'll probably be in my team for the good early portion of the game..

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree. Pokemon designs have really gone to shit. I wouldn't be surprised if the new gen's designs included landmines, household magnets, eggs with faces on them, bombs, piles of shit, karate masters, transsexual midgets in blackface, or even evolutions that just stick 2-3 of the original Pokemon together. It's really gotten bad I tell you, I wish we could go back to the glory days of gen 1 where we didn't have things like that.

Hey I agree with you man, I never once said that gen 1 was brilliant through and through, I always point to voltorb and electrode when I think of terrible pokemon. But I was merely replying to the quote that this generation is the "same as the last" (gen 5) in terms of the pokemon. When in fact I think that's bullcrap, because so far we've seen no shitty designs based on inanimate objects.

D

Deleted-236924

Hey I agree with you man, I never once said that gen 1 was brilliant through and through, I always point to voltorb and electrode when I think of terrible pokemon. But I was merely replying to the quote that this generation is the "same as the last" (gen 5) in terms of the pokemon. When in fact I think that's bullcrap, because so far we've seen no shitty designs based on inanimate objects.

Emphasis mine.

Reactions: duffmmann

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't want to get too excited about the riding thing... Knowing how Nintendo turns a great idea to something that kinda sucks I wouldn't be surprised if you could only ride that goat (goat only available in Japan for the first year via a special event ONLY FOR JAPAN ONLY).
It's errr GameFreak, if it was Nintendo internal you would have freaking Miyamoto guarding it with his life. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)