Hacking Copying Internet Channel

kelkout

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there any way to copy or download the internet channel without the 500 points? just bought my Wii and didnt have the time to download the internet channel when it was free.

Any sugestions?

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
Currently, channels can be downloaded to an SD card. However, they are encrypted and contain information that makes them only usable on the system that downloaded them. So you can't copy them to another Wii.

In the future, we may be able to copy channels between systems, but only if that encryption is broken by hackers.

onmyown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently, channels can be downloaded to an SD card. However, they are encrypted and contain information that makes them only usable on the system that downloaded them. So you can't copy them to another Wii.

Somewhat related question here:
What if I had the Internet channel previously on my Wii, but forgot to back it up to a SD card before I formatted the console?
Am I still able to download the Internet Channel for free again?

laurenz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you already downloaded it once, you should be able to redownload it for free. Atleast, that's the case with all other virtual console purchases.

onmyown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, ok, thanks for the responses.

I'll give it a shot later.
smile.gif

obv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Somewhat related question here:
What if I had the Internet channel previously on my Wii, but forgot to back it up to a SD card before I formatted the console?
Am I still able to download the Internet Channel for free again?

internet channel do u mean the Opera Web browser?
if yes, once u have formatted your Wii u can download the app again, the server should have saved your system details so when u log into the channel to download it.. a downlink link will be visible
in the event that its asking u to pay again, you can contact Nintendo to have this issue rectified. so basically once u have paid for something on the internet channels, its yours to download as many times as u wish

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.