Homebrew Converting Saves to R4 Saves

ChillyPepper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Okay, my story is a distressing one, perhaps.

Just bought my DS on Saturday only to realise four days later there was a line appearing on the upper screen and after referring to Nintendo's official website, it's a hardware problem. I had to send the DS to Nintendo (via retailer) on Wednesday. So now I have an R4 and I want to play Pokemon Diamond while waiting for my DS.

Are there any emulators that can play Pokemon Diamond at full speed and the saves work on my R4 so I can continue playing on my DS after I get it back?

ChillyPepper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
There are several threads I read, no$gba saves cannot be converted to R4 saves. That's the main reason of my extra predicament.

vbsoccerdude94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The easiest thing to do would be to find an emulator that uses .sav format. This way you can convert it to 512mb.sav with the shuny converter.

ChillyPepper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Which emulator utilises the R4 save format?

And the Shuny converter, which Source format must I choose if I were to convert Emulator save to R4 save? And vice versa, of course.

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I Have used R4/Supercard saves on no$gba and I have not encountered any issue on it.... yet.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(