Converting Rudolph save to NDStation

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by betawind, Aug 6, 2007.

1. betawind
    OP

betawind GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    So I've just started using my 3-in-1 for GBA games, due to a weird graphical glitch in the GBA Frame with NDStation packaged ROMs, I used Rudolph's tool. Should I decide to give NDStation another shot (I have an idea as to what exactly caused the original problem), is there anything I need to do to convert the SAV file from Rudolph's tool to NDStation?

2. chuckstudios

chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    North Carolina, USA
    Nothing caused your problem other than buggy code, trust me. Don't switch back until 1.2 is released.

3. betawind
    OP

betawind GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    Don't be hard on yourself....the game played perfectly! The only thing that happened was that I hated the M3 Simply GBA frame, so I just up and deleted it. When I did this, the games still worked great, it just made a few random white lines where the gba frame was (usually the top half of the screen). I was going to just make a completely black gba frame, but maybe you can shed light on this?

Edit: oh and btw, when is 1.2 planning on getting itself released? [​IMG]

4. chuckstudios

chuckstudios Putting the pro in procrastination

Jul 19, 2006
    United States
    North Carolina, USA
    The white lines were a result of the copying being faster than the cache, I fixed it though. And 1.2 will be released before the 20th, I guarantee it. (although whether I can get compression working properly by that time... :-/ )

5. betawind
    OP

betawind GBAtemp Regular

Apr 21, 2007
    United States
    only 15 more days! *paces anxiously*