Gaming Connecting UMD's

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I got Yugioh Tagforce 2 on my memory stick, but there is a cheat which when you load Tag force 1, you get extra cards. Is it possible to do this with both games on the memory stick?

Reactions: 1 person

Dotmore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
It doesn't work.

1. Go to the DATABASE menu on Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3;
  2. Then, select the PSP GAME RECOGNITION menu;
  3. When the game prompts to insert another disk, press the select button for about 3 sec. and cwcheat will open;
  4. With cwcheat opened, select ENABLE USB;
  5. A window with the root of your memstick will appear on your pc;
  6. Delete Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 ISO from the memstick;
  7. Rename the Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 1 ISO with the same name as the Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 ISO;
  8. Leave the cwcheat menu (don't disable the USB) and press X co acquire the cards;

so far so good.

----

1. Now copy the Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 3 ISO from your pc to the root of your memstick, previously opened with cwcheat;
  2. When it's done, press select for about 3 sec., cwcheat will open;
  3. Select DISABLE USB;
  4. Leave the cwcheat menu and press X;
  5. Congratulations you got the cards
    wink2.gif
  6. The game will ask if you want to cancel previous recognition, select OK;
  7. Then, the game asks if you want to save all contents acquired so far, select YES
  8. You successufully acquired the rare cards without actually have the original UMD disks lool

I copied Tagforce 3 to the root of my memory stick, pressed X, Canceled Recognision, but it keeps on saying ''Please Insert game Disc''

I also tried, after obtaining the cards, to copy Tagforce 3 in the ISO folder, removing Tagforce 1(Named Tag Force 3, see above). This results in ''Loading game Disc'' (PSP Freeze)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: That green LED on the face shinning at you tho