Hacking Connecting Rock Band Controllers to Hacked Wii U

Rorwig123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. I'm trying to connect a RB1 drum and RB3 keyboard to my Wii U that I have installed Rock Band 1-3 through Tecon Moon's vWii Injector. The drums have the drum light on when in the Wii U menu but turn off when the game starts and none of the buttons respond. The keyboard shows a red x over the keyboard light after it has connected to the dongle. I also have a RB2 guitar that I haven't tried yet. Any help to get these connected would be really appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Rorwig123,

Rorwig123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have found that the dongles need to be plugged in before you turn the wiiu on - then they should be able to sync

That's what I did with the keyboard and it didn't work. I will try again with the guitar and keyboard tonight. It doesn't solve the problem with the wired drums though.

MusicallyInspired

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is a necro and a half, I apologize, but I'm having the same problem here. My Rock Band Wii disc is all scratched up and crashes on one particular song, but I retained an ISO backup I made prior and decided to inject it as a Wii U title. In vWii mode with the disc the controllers connect just fine, in injected title mode nothing connects at all.

Last edited by MusicallyInspired,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-