Hacking Connecting PC emulator to cyclods running DS. To share Pokemon Pearl etc.. Pokemon to Pokemon Black.

JimKirk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First off thanks for reading my post. I was reading that you can connect Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, SoulSilver etc.. to Pokemon Black. This being said it requires two DS'.

Unfortunately I don't have two Cyclo DS it took forever to find one. I also don't have the 100 posts' to post on the buy and sell forums yet.

If it's possible to connect to the Nintendo wifi as seen here. https://gbatemp.net/threads/ds-emulator-to-ds-via-wifi-or-otherwise-possible.283954/

How would this work?

TLDR: is it possible to connect PC emulator to cyclods ran ds over wifi etc?

JimKirk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is one I had used for years. I was looking at other ones, however I was not really sure what I should get other than the CycloDS. If there are any recommendations plus a link to someone that is selling it, and the card actually still works. I would be greatly appreciated.

spectral

Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't cause a problem, your post just made it sound like you'd just bought it and it seemed like an odd choice to buyone now. But if you've had it a while, that makes sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte