Hardware Connect PSP1001 to a TV?

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
i want to connect my PSP 1001 to a TV but whenever i connect it to a TV the only thing appear is the music...is there a way to connect it to a TV so i can watch my Downloaded Animes...i ask this because my friend told me that his PSP can connect to a TV to watch his downloaded Video...he said that i would need that plugin to watch but im not sure about it...because on my research only 2K and 3K can connect to a TV..

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
i want to connect my PSP 1001 to a TV but whenever i connect it to a TV the only thing appear is the music...is there a way to connect it to a TV so i can watch my Downloaded Animes...i ask this because my friend told me that his PSP can connect to a TV to watch his downloaded Video...he said that i would need that plugin to watch but im not sure about it...because on my research only 2K and 3K can connect to a TV..

The PSP 100X requires a hardware modification that fits over the motherboard to enable TV out (interlaced only) and the hardware costs around $100 plus shipping from China. Cheaper just to buy a PSP Go and about the same to buy a PSP 3000.

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i know that but im really curious about that plugin i think i should try that tommorow

@nl255 i think im better with my psp... watching from it wasnt really bad..

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
fusa??

wait a minute...dafuq he gave me a broken link..i didnt even see the file name...ill just gonna ask another file tommorow..he already downloaded the file...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The PSP 1000 has no video-out hardware. There are no plugs and there is no place to place the plugs. Downloading something will not make video ports magically appear on the 1000.

There IS a plugin and guide to getting video-out over USB, but it's with a specific protocol and only for the computer as it requires running a client.
http://gbatemp.net/t291211-streaming-from-your-psp-to-your-pc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER