Connect PSP1001 to a TV?

Discussion in 'PSP - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by LeomelsonBato, Apr 24, 2012.

1. LeomelsonBato
    OP

LeomelsonBato GBAtemp Regular

Jan 29, 2012
    i want to connect my PSP 1001 to a TV but whenever i connect it to a TV the only thing appear is the music...is there a way to connect it to a TV so i can watch my Downloaded Animes...i ask this because my friend told me that his PSP can connect to a TV to watch his downloaded Video...he said that i would need that plugin to watch but im not sure about it...because on my research only 2K and 3K can connect to a TV..

2. Just Another Gamer

Just Another Gamer 星空のメモリア-Wish upon a shooting star- Fanboy

Feb 29, 2012
    Watching Hibarigasaki's starry sky
    Umm...I don't think the 100X model can be connected to the TV. I'm pretty sure thats the 200X and 300X models.

3. nl255

nl255 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2004
    The PSP 100X requires a hardware modification that fits over the motherboard to enable TV out (interlaced only) and the hardware costs around $100 plus shipping from China. Cheaper just to buy a PSP Go and about the same to buy a PSP 3000.

4. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Jan 29, 2012
    yeah i know that but im really curious about that plugin i think i should try that tommorow

@nl255 i think im better with my psp... watching from it wasnt really bad..

5. nl255

nl255 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 9, 2004
    It is impossible on a 100X without the hardware mod. The plugin (fusa) is designed to allow a PSP 2000 to display games on an interlaced screen.

6. LeomelsonBato
    OP

Jan 29, 2012
    fusa??

wait a minute...dafuq he gave me a broken link..i didnt even see the file name...ill just gonna ask another file tommorow..he already downloaded the file...

7. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvert™

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    The PSP 1000 has no video-out hardware. There are no plugs and there is no place to place the plugs. Downloading something will not make video ports magically appear on the 1000.

There IS a plugin and guide to getting video-out over USB, but it's with a specific protocol and only for the computer as it requires running a client.
    http://gbatemp.net/t291211-streaming-from-your-psp-to-your-pc