Homebrew Question Confused: Hekate 5.0 (hbmenu 2.0.0) and emulators

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got hekate 5.0 running on my switch with hbmenu 2.0.0. I can't run ANY emulators, except ScummVM, in which I'm not that interested in.
I watched this video:
In the description, the guy put a link to the Switch Homebrew appstore: https://www.switchbru.com/appstore/#/
I went there and downloaded the Snes9x2010 emulator. But then, I didn't know what these files were for and where I was supposed to put them:
upload_2018-5-12_19-33-27.png

So I just put the contents of the switch folder into my own switch folder.
When I got into CFW and ran album, hbmenu 2.0.0 showed up and I pressed Snes9x2010. It got me to a blank screen (except it was showing my controller in the bottom left corner and (A) OK on the bottom right corner), then it threw me back at in the hbmenu.

What am I doing wrong? Is it only for fw 3.0.0? The video said that, but the hbmenu versions were the same, so I figured it would work.

BlastedGuy9905

where's the updated autopsy report
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh well. I thought it depended on the hbmenu version, not the FW version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

They have to be updated, they should work when atmosphere releases real soon
How soon? I heard that it's releasing around summer. Is there a new release date?

choco_crafteur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for me, only PFBA work ( github(.)com/Cpasjuste/pfba/releases/ ) you can run some arcade and Mega drive/Genesis games
(I'm in 5.0.2)

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a list of every working homebrew for 5.0.x on a thread here, the only things I didn't try we're the things from the concept section on the appstore

lukhart

GBAtemp Stand User
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Before posting remember that theres's a specific thread for all kinds of questions here (see sticky "SWITCH NOOB PARADISE - Ask questions here"), and particularly this one has been answered a few times already :) (no personal attack, let's just try to keep the board clean!)

Last edited by lukhart,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof