Gaming Confused About Injecting Pokémon

joimme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey kind members of the community!

I'm running an Emunand 10.5 with browser timewarp installed and I'd like to learn about injecting Pokémon into my games. I'm not into generating Pokémon but I do want to have the event Pokémon and since we don't have Official Nintendo Distributers in my country, I have to nject them.

What is the best way of doing so considering that I can easily get WC6 files. I'm asking for "the best method" simply because I want my Pokémon to be as if I got it from the event. (Showing in the Mystery Gift List ect.)

Thank you for your answers in advance.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think just edit the Pokemon so that they come from their respective event region, thus making it look like you got the pokemon in trades. Since you're country doesn't have events, that's all you can do, unless you region spoof your console. Legality isn't that hard with wondercards though, you can get away with claiming a Japanese event on a US console, even though it raises eyebrow when the language is English. It still passes through hack checks, last I noticed.

joimme

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the replies guys.

I found this video that can help explain how to inject your wc6 files here. Hope this helps :D

I have seen this video but I'm not sure if this method is the same as going to Gamestop and participating in the event in terms of "legality".

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the replies guys.

I have seen this video but I'm not sure if this method is the same as going to Gamestop and participating in the event in terms of "legality".
I believe it injects the wondercard and you collect it from the delivery person in the Pokecenter just like a normal event.

Reactions: joimme

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: