Hacking Emulation How do i extract and inject a Gameboy game save from Retroarch forwarder?

Mr_Start

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, i'm recently organizing my 3ds homemenu, and i was trying to edit my Pokemon Yellow save, just to add a lucky egg in my save file, and there's the question, how do i extract a Gambette save file from the retroarch forwarder, edit and inject again.

(Also, yes i used the Retroarch because i wanted to use a possible way to load the best way of loading the rom, because using an VC inject instead of Retroarch glitches out the pikachu sounds).
Thanks.

Reactions: Cecromancer

Cecromancer

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
i want to also add to that question, is there a 3ds program to extract and reinject the save files to 3ds VC game folders. i am not talking about "checkpoint "app style of files. i mean copying and overwriting ".sav" files without the need to go to godmode9.

Mr_Start

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i want to also add to that question, is there a 3ds program to extract and reinject the save files to 3ds VC game folders. i am not talking about "checkpoint "app style of files. i mean copying and overwriting ".sav" files without the need to go to godmode9.
I've recently discovered that all of the saves of the NSUI gameboy forwarders are inside of the folder nsui_forwarders, something like that, and i can edit now the pokemon yellow save and also have the Pikachu sounds :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr