> "make"

Building cfg59 -DBUILD_222=0 -DVERSION=59
GRRLIB.c
apploader.c
banner.c
cache.c
cfg.c
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cfg.c: In function 'trimcopy_n':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cfg.c:1365: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cfg.c:1369: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
cheats.c
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cheats.c: In function 'is_code':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cheats.c:131: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cheats.c:135: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cheats.c: In function 'is_editable':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/cheats.c:149: warning: array subscript has type 'char'
confont512.c
console.c
coverflow.c
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c: In function 'easeOutQuad':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:310: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c: In function 'easeOutCubic':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:314: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:314: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c: In function 'easeOutQuart':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:318: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:318: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c: In function 'easeOutQuint':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:322: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/coverflow.c:322: warning: operation on 't' may be undefined
debug.c
disc.c
dns.c
dol.c
dolmenu.c
dvd_broadway.c
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/dvd_broadway.c: In function 'bwDVD_LowOffset':
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/dvd_broadway.c:374: warning: dereferencing pointer 'off' does break strict-aliasing rules
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/dvd_broadway.c:362: note: initialized from here
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/dvd_broadway.c:375: warning: dereferencing pointer '({anonymous})' does break strict-aliasing rules
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/dvd_broadway.c:375: note: initialized from here
fat.c
frag.c
fst.c
gettext.c
grid.c
gui.c
http.c
mem.c
memcheck.c
menu.c
mload.c
mload_modules.c
mp3player.c
multidol.c
music.c
net.c
c:/cfgusbloader/Source/source/net.c:112: error: 'EBADFD' undeclared here (not in a function)
make[1]: *** [net.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:19

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. Bought a Nyko Wand+. Works great with my actual copies of the games. On USB loader it doesn't really work. The IR specifically. Any reason why?

_mrshl_

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OncleJulien said:
he wants to remove the splash screen for a perceived quicker startup, i suspect.
@overjet:
If OncleJulien is right, then you should not bother trying to compile. The 'quicker' startup will indeed just be perceived. This was already stated before by the devs some times before if I remember correctly.
Though: EBADFD is not defined. It is defined as being 81 in errno.h from devkit. Including devkit's errno.h should solve this error (I think). Why did it occur: don't know 'cause I don't know the source.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dark-Aries said:
Okay. Bought a Nyko Wand+. Works great with my actual copies of the games. On USB loader it doesn't really work. The IR specifically. Any reason why?
That's odd...my Nyko Wand works. Granted, it's not a Wand+, but you'd think if one worked the other would. Surely they aren't very different besides the built in Motion Plus.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
overjet said:
hi,

i only try to compile without error.

i don't understand recive this error.
If you have devkitppc r17 and libogc 1.7.1 set up as your environment and you get all the files from the latest zip compilation of the Cfg source (currently v59), it should work without errors.

overjet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
i don't find 1.7.1 to download
frown.gif

overjet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
Ok.

it's work with devkitPPC_r17-win32.exe and libogc-1.7.1a.tar.bz2

i've downloaded the last version but the compile result:

Building cfg59 -DBUILD_222=0 -DVERSION=59

output ... cfg59.dol

may be cfg60.dol or r186 ?!?

Thanks.

Dark-Aries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9th_Sage said:
Dark-Aries said:
That's odd...my Nyko Wand works. Granted, it's not a Wand+, but you'd think if one worked the other would. Surely they aren't very different besides the built in Motion Plus.

I'll try again. Maybe the thing just decided to mess with my head.

9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Dark-Aries said:
9th_Sage said:
Dark-Aries said:

I'll try again. Maybe the thing just decided to mess with my head.
It surely could be that something is different about them (do Wiimotes have firmware?). I still say it's weird though since they surely can't be THAT different.
tongue.gif

FoGBaV

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there .. !

I have a problem that i can't fix ... i put the new .dol on my sdcard ... everything seems to work fine ... but the text in the theme only shows "]".

no ascii display anymore ...

so i thought it might be the theme - so i deleted usb-loader direct. on sd and copied in the 0.60 rar files.

theme changed - grafic is displayed - text windows shows "]".

can someone can give me some tip in here ? 8)

thanx in advice

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
FoGBaV said:
Hi there .. !

I have a problem that i can't fix ... i put the new .dol on my sdcard ... everything seems to work fine ... but the text in the theme only shows "]".

no ascii display anymore ...

so i thought it might be the theme - so i deleted usb-loader direct. on sd and copied in the 0.60 rar files.

theme changed - grafic is displayed - text windows shows "]".

can someone can give me some tip in here ? 8)

thanx in advice
You might have a config.txt in the dol directory that is changing the text colour to be the same as the background. Do you happen to have a usb-loader directory on your drive? That could also confuse things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY