Hacking Configurable USB Loader

dcelso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks oggzee for all, you must be very patient.
smile.gif

I have more questions and suggestions.
Its possible use a sdhc fat to load games without an USB drive?

When I try to download covers, in many of them always sais that they are not, but after of the message the covers are downloaded. Why?

I`m using a fat usb drive and using the configurable usb loader fat version always sais me that wbfs is not and i need to select a valid partition.
I thought that this version was to do not need to select it. If I edit the config file inserting the partition=fat1 I solve it, but then what is the different with the non fat version, because doing the same in this other I obtain the same result.

Is possible to load a DVD diretly from configurable usb loader without the necessity to install it?, It would be a good option.

Can you add a window message when you put home button to confirm the return to the hbc or wii menu? In several times I press it without want.
frown.gif

Can you add additional information about changes "what is new" when you upload a source or binary file to code google? I always try read the changes directly from codegogle page and in the description only see "revX compiled" it is a description too short, and it is not the purpose from a system control version or code google pages
frown.gif

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
julz1 said:
Noob question i have two external hardrives if i plug them both in will it read just the one hard-drive or do i have to change the settings to get it to read both
or is it simply one or the other

All USB loaders only work with port 0. That it the port on the left side if it is vertical or the one on the bottom if it is horizontal.

If you switch your drives around you will notice the the one that didn't work now does and visa versa.

Sacohen9665

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dcelso said:
Its possible use a sdhc fat to load games without an USB drive?
If I remember correctly SDHC is not working properly in version 50. I can't remember what version it last worked in. I don't use SD cards at all.

dcelso said:
When I try to download covers, in many of them always sais that they are not, but after of the message the covers are downloaded. Why?
It is trying multiple sites for the covers( I think there ar 4set by default, but you can change that in the configuration. It keeps trying until it either finds something or has gone through all the options andfound nothing.

dcelso said:
I`m using a fat usb drive and using the configurable usb loader fat version always sais me that wbfs is not and i need to select a valid partition.
I thought that this version was to do not need to select it. If I edit the config file inserting the partition=fat1 I solve it, but then what is the different with the non fat version, because doing the same in this other I obtain the same result.
Once you set the fat partition that you want to use you need to hit 2 to save the global settings. Then it will remember to use that every time.

QUOTE(dcelso @ Jan 8 2010, 09:41 PM)
Is possible to load a DVD diretly from configurable usb loader without the necessity to install it?, It would be a good option.
If you mean play the DVD from with in CFG USB Loader, no this is not possible.
You can install games from with in CFG USB Loader thought.

MarkP80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soul Calibur Legends is not working for me on Cnf USB Ldr.
I checked the compatibility list on this forum, and it says it works.The file size seems to be correct.
I am using an 8 gb SDHC card, with rev 13 of IOS 249 (it's the only rev that let's me play my other backups)
What happens is that when the game boots all i get is a black screen, and my wiimote loses connection.(Lights go out, and when pressed, lights blink, only to go out again).
I tried messing with the settings for the game a bit, but i have no idea what i'm doing.

supersonic5000

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the said:
Who managed to start a game via a channel created with Loadstructor using cusbl-forwarder.dol ?

I just tried and it ended with a black screen, meanwhile my newly created channel showed a corresponding error when I removed the configurable loader from sd:/usbloader_cfg

I successfully migrated from wbfs partition onto ntfs wil .wbfs images on it, and everything plays fine when started from the loader (v50c). The problem remains with Loadstructor's channels.

Who faced the same troubles and overpassed them?
When I use loadstructor I use cloader as the loader and it works fine. I've tried cfg as well and got the same results as you. So just use cloader.

wiiuser2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oggzee said:
Hello folks!
We have a new developer on board: gannon
ph34r.gif

He is taking care about the next release (51)

Hi gannon, welcome !
Probably a difficult task for you since oggzee has put the bar so high
yay.gif

Looking forward to release 51. Any hints of what it will contain ??

gannon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finally done
tongue.gif
Thanks to Zorglub for wiitdb and his help with getting this working.
cfg v51a
cfg51a.dol
cfg51a-fat.dol
(or online update)
Changes:
* Wiitdb support. Can be downloaded inside the loader on the global options screen.
* Enhanced nunchuk support: C mapped to A, Z mapped to B
* Filtering of games based on certain criteria
* Sorting of games based on certain criteria
* Gameplay history
* Disc Loading
* New: Main menu accessible by pressing - or going to the global options screen.
Disc loading, sorting, filtering, and more options are located here.
* option: db_url = [http://wiitdb.com/wiitdb.zip?LANG={db_language}]
URL to download database from.
* option: db_language = [Console Language], EN, JA, German, etc
Language to use for the database. If invalid or not able to be displayed by the loader this will default to English.
Both country codes (EN) and languages (English) are valid.
* option: db_show_info = [1], 0
Show info loaded from the database.
* option: write_playstats = [1], 0
Write to the play history file.
* option: sort = [title-asc], etc
Change the default sorting method. Default is Title Ascending.

Valid sort options:
"title" => Title
"players" => Number of Players
"online_players"=> Number of Online Players
"publisher" => Publisher
"developer" => Developer
"release" => Release Date
"play_count" => Play Count
"install" => Install Date (This will only work with FAT or NTFS drives)

To use ascending add "-asc" to the option.
ie: sort = players-asc

To use descending add "-desc" to the option.
ie: sort = players-desc

dottor_male

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
mmhh, I updated and the loader is stuck on the screen with written "v51a", "222-mload"

edit
I pressed something and it continued...

I belive the first time CFG is updating the config file, so the longer loading time.

dcelso

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I 'm glad.
Testing.

Please gannon, can you add "changes list" in the description when you upload a source or binary file to code google pages?

The same thay you put here but in code.google.

And I repeat my last message

dcelso said:

Can you add a window message when you put home button to confirm the return to the hbc or wii menu? In several times I press it without want.
frown.gif

Can you add additional information about changes "what is new" when you upload a source or binary file to code google? I always try read the changes directly from codegogle page and in the description only see "revX compiled" it is a description too short, and it is not the purpose from a system control version or code google pages
frown.gif

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I can honestly say this is one of the coolest updates in a long while. Thanks to the DVD loading I no longer have to use my Homebrew Channel forwarder to load the homebrew channel so I can load Gecko so that I can boot Rock Band 2 off the disc, I can now just do it straight from with in this loader! Awesome! I will point out one flaw though, nothing major, but when ever you go to boot a game off the disc I know it gives you a description of that game or at least it should. What it does in related is give you the description for the game that you currently have highlighted within the loader and not the description of the game on the disc.

Otherwise this is a fantastic update and about the only thing this loader is missing yet is support Brawl+, nail that one and things should be perfect.

Thank You!
smile.gif

gannon

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dottor_male said:
mmhh, I updated and the loader is stuck on the screen with written "v51a", "222-mload"
It looks like I left a line in that makes it pause if no database is found. For now just press a button if you get stuck while loading.
What a silly thing to miss
wacko.gif

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
gannon said:
* Gameplay history
* Disc Loading
* option: write_playstats = [1], 0
Write to the play history file.
Wait...I see this correctly? CFG-Loader can now edit the Play-History on the Wii-Message Board? And also load Discs? Dammit...get a smexy GUI on (merging with WiiFlow?) and I'm finally sold for an Loader. No more switching would be awesome...

Btw: The new Ocarina Cheat Engine/Brawl+ still seems to be missing. Although it works already on NeoGamma...maybe you could "port" it over
tongue.gif
?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only people who turn green need to see a doctor.