biggrin.gif

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
TeenTin said:
So, is there still the new 002 fix (WiiPower calls it 002b fix) in the option ?

If I understand correctly, 002b and anti 002 are the same thing.
The cios13a 002 fix is always enabled.
The anti 002 fix is optional.
Maybe WiiPower could enlighten us here... on the naming used.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:

cIOS13a does not have 002 fix while cIOS13b and cIOS12 have old 002 fix (which does not work for new 002 protected games.)

BOTH new 002 fix and Anti 002 fix are needed for cIOS13b or cIOS12 to run new 002 protected games.

Only new 002 fix is needed for cIOS13a to run new 002 protected games.

Hope this help.
rolleyes.gif

P.S. cIOS9 does not have any 002 fix. I am not sure about cIOS10.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I definitely love the latest revision of this loader, but still despite my efforts, Red Steel will not load for me. It freezes at the licensed by nintendo screen without the alt .dol and with it, I just get a green screen.

I've tried many combinations with loader and I've also tried neogamma. I may try GX next see if that loader brings about any success.

I mean I just don't get it. I followed a guide to bring my 3.3u wii up to 4.0u. The guide showed me how to install the v.29 preloader. From there I did something I couldn't remember, then I found this loader, I installed hermes cios 222 (using the default settings) and then I installed cios 38rev13a. That and I have a wiikey installed.

Either way this is the best loader and I shall continue to use it always.

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:

cIOS13a does not have 002 fix while cIOS13b and cIOS12 have old 002 fix (which does not work for new 002 protected games.)

BOTH new 002 fix and Anti 002 fix are needed for cIOS13b or cIOS12 to run new 002 protected games.

Hope this help.
rolleyes.gif

I thought 002 fix is just for 13a while Anti 002 fix is the same thing, just for cIOS that isn't 13a

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
djricekcn said:
TeenTin said:
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:

Hope this help.
rolleyes.gif

I thought 002 fix is just for 13a while Anti 002 fix is the same thing, just for cIOS that isn't 13a

Wrong ! I guarantee !

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
djricekcn said:
TeenTin said:
oggzee said:
TeenTin said:

Hope this help.
rolleyes.gif

Wrong ! I guarantee !

Well, I'm on 13a and need to use 002 fix so I'm not sure what you mean either by "cIOS13a does not have 002 fix while cIOS13b and cIOS12 have old 002 fix" Can you clarify for me cause I don't think I'm understanding =3

ADD:

I still have trouble playing Monster Hunter 2G. This is a game I ripped own my own from a physical retail DVD I have but I can't get past the the Warning Screen at the start. Wiki says "use IOS223-mload [Configurable USB Loader (+GUI) cfg v31a] " which I am doing, except I think i was using v31c which is something newer I think.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PROBLEM SOLVED, FINALLY. I reformatted my SD card and reacquired the REDE.dol file for good measures and you know what? The game runs smooth now!!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, best loader ever!

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Mmmmm, I'm using latest v32 and the "Overlord" cover doesn't show up, I even put the same image twice renamed ROAP?? and just ROAP, but the launcher can't show the cover, and if I try to download it, it says

Error: Invalid PNG image!

anyone knows something about this issue, all the other covers show up correctly, just this one doesn't, weird, isn't..??
huh.gif

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
Mmmmm, I'm using latest v32 and the "Overlord" cover doesn't show up, I even put the same image twice renamed ROAP?? and just ROAP, but the launcher can't show the cover, and if I try to download it, it says

anyone knows something about this issue, all the other covers show up correctly, just this one doesn't, weird, isn't..??
huh.gif
It's possible it's one of those cases where the uploader thought they could turn a .jpg into a .png just by renaming the file. Open the image in an image editor and save it as a PNG.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
ether2802 said:

huh.gif

Probably you have too many images for the loader to handle. Just format the SD and put fewer images.

DaFees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I've discovered a new problem with the latest revision of this loader. The loader says it has found ocarina cheats on the sd card but when the game loads up none of the cheats actually work. I don't know why, I mean the cheats worked before, but now for some reason they don't.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry for my stupidness
blush.gif
, I enabled the def_theme (matrix) and it calls for the 3D covers, and given the fact that no one has uploaded the 3D cover to the site......well, there is nothing to download at the moment (duh), so I just placed the normal cover in the "3D" folder (meanwhile) to solve my "issue"....!!
biggrin.gif

Jodiskett

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TeenTin said:
ether2802 said:

huh.gif

Probably you have too many images for the loader to handle. Just format the SD and put fewer images.

or the cover is not available in web site if it is recently games

sometimes i have this with 3d cover for very recent game
i just see the response of ether2802 ....
And i do not find the post where someone told about The gimp mask to make cover himself ?
Someone can repost link ?
Ogzee what is site Cfg download the cover : http://www.wiiboxart.com ?

QUOTE(TeenTin @ Jun 26 2009, 05:31 AM)
@djricekcn
cIOS13a have NO 002 fix embedded INSIDE.
cIOS13b have an old 002 fix embedded INSIDE.
Clear ?
Teentin just one question have you problem with some game ?
I have MSR (mysim racing) and it works perfecly with alt.dol and 002 fix option ON and it is classed to new 002 fix
I have CIOSRev 10 and for me all game works perfectly.... (with special option but works)
For name i am agree with TeenTin i think 002 fix is more apropriate...
Ogzee maybe you must have tri-state for this option : OFF/ON/ANTI like GX

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the deal with the whole MySim Racing alt.dol I am hearing about? I have the image on the drive, and the game loads and plays just fine without the alt.dol method. Am I missing something here?

chrisf

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zektor said:
What is the deal with the whole MySim Racing alt.dol I am hearing about? I have the image on the drive, and the game loads and plays just fine without the alt.dol method. Am I missing something here?

works for mee to. must be the n00bs who r missing something

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Jodiskett said:
TeenTin said:
@djricekcn
cIOS13a have NO 002 fix embedded INSIDE.
cIOS13b have an old 002 fix embedded INSIDE.
Clear ?
Teentin just one question have you problem with some game ?
I have MSR (mysim racing) and it works perfecly with alt.dol and 002 fix option ON and it is classed to new 002 fix
I have CIOSRev 10 and for me all game works perfectly.... (with special option but works)
For name i am agree with TeenTin i think 002 fix is more apropriate...
Ogzee maybe you must have tri-state for this option : OFF/ON/ANTI like GX

1. Wii Sports Resort does not work on CFG Loader. Can you ?

2. About the 002 fix stuff, naming is not important. The most important thing is : can you make Wii Sports Resort work ?

P.S. At least, up till now, NO ONE has claimed that he has actually played Wii Sports Resort with CFG Loader. [Un]fortunately, GX works.

TeenTin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
@oggzee

I think taking a look at the source code of GX r550 would be helpful. Wii Sports Resort works fine with just Error 002 fix enabled.

oggzee

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Slovenia
DaFees said:
Well I've discovered a new problem with the latest revision of this loader. The loader says it has found ocarina cheats on the sd card but when the game loads up none of the cheats actually work. I don't know why, I mean the cheats worked before, but now for some reason they don't.

Good spotting!
Ok, this should fix it:

cfg v33b2 (beta2)

http://sharebee.com/bcd52260

- fixed ocarina

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1