Country
United States
oggzee said:
johncenafan427 said:
why do i keep getting this error when i try playing super mario galaxy 2?:

set_frag: -128
ERROR: SetWBFS: -128
thanks!

What cios are you using (249 rev19 or 222 rev4 or 5?)
And what fs (fat / ntfs?)
Is this the only problematic game the others work fine?
try setting debug=1 if it maybe prints some more info...

i got it to work, thanks!!

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, where can I check a list of game compatibilities and what settings people use to get certain games working with CFG USB Loader?
Thanks

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks but I think I found what I was looking for here;
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/USB_Game_Comp..._Table/T#Navbar

but unfortunately Toy Story 3 isn't there yet
frown.gif

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting the same error on all my games now from the loader about needing to update cios249 since upgrading CFG USB loader
frown.gif
how do I do that?

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
matrixebiz said:
found the fix here:
http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-154/..._t_work-852946/

"I've change CFG USB loader to the v57b5-222 version with the following options. ( I'm laoding from a FAT partition.)

-Force NTSC
-IOS 222-mload
-Clear Patch- ON "

Must be the update to CFG USB loader, I have to make the settings change to all my games.
Yes, Cfg now supports playing games from FAT and NTFS drives using IOS249 whereas it didn't previously. Now, it turns out you were always telling it to use IOS249 to play your games up until you installed the -222 version. In your older version, Cfg automatically switched to 222 for you as 249 wasn't supported back then. This meant you were getting unnecessary delays previously. Basically, it's as follows...

With your old version:
  • You tell old_Cfg to play a game from FAT using IOS249.
  • old_Cfg knows it can't launch games with IOS249, so it automatically reloads IOS222 (including a message about the reload and a delay) for you every single time you choose a game.
When you updated to 57b8:
  • You tell new_Cfg to play a game from FAT using IOS249.
  • new_Cfg knows that rev 18 or higher is needed to do that. It checks the installed revision and it's too low.
  • new_Cfg tells you that you either need to upgrade IOS249 or choose IOS222/223 instead.
When you changed to 57b8-222:
  • You tell new_Cfg to play a game from FAT using IOS222 (note how this differs from the other versions).
  • new_Cfg is happy to launch a game from FAT using IOS222 and launches it immediately.
Also, you should not force Clear Patches on. That will actually break several of your games. The only game that needs the Clear Patches option to be switched on is Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands.

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, thank you.

So I can probably just turn off Force NTSC and Clear Patch since the game is already NTSC

Should I update 249? do you have instructions to do that? thanks

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
CFG updated to 57b8 and CFGurator to .12 and everything works perfect! (the cover's moves have improvements or its my impression? for me, the covers looks like more "fluid" in their movements in GUI view, very nice)
Thanks one more time CFG team. The Full Screen Theme Preview is a great plus now. Is really nice to see the almost 1:1 theme before download.
I really appreciate this.

Thanks!

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dr. Clipper said:
matrixebiz said:
Ok, thank you.

So I can probably just turn off Force NTSC and Clear Patch since the game is already NTSC

Should I update 249? do you have instructions to do that? thanks
Yes.

I do have instructions to update 249 right here.
Ok, thank you, Once I update, then I should be able to run the games from 249? or should I just still run them from 222?

matrixebiz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pedimaisum said:
CFG updated to 57b8 and CFGurator to .12 and everything works perfect! (the cover's moves have improvements or its my impression? for me, the covers looks like more "fluid" in their movements in GUI view, very nice)
Thanks one more time CFG team. The Full Screen Theme Preview is a great plus now. Is really nice to see the almost 1:1 theme before download.

Thanks!
Not familiar with CFGurator, is this something I need to install on my wii so I can download different themes from the Internet?

wiixale

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
matrixebiz said:
Not familiar with CFGurator, is this something I need to install on my wii so I can download different themes from the Internet?

No.

The Configurator for CFG Loader is a tool for Windows-native PCs (but it also runs on MAC and Linux machines through Mono) that helps you to configure the various CFG options using an intuitive GUI and descriptions for every option.

At the end of the work, it creates configuration files that have to be moved into the SD card in the way that CFG Loader can read them and act accordingly to them.

Go to the related topic to see in detail what it is.
wink.gif

pedimaisum

Trophies
Website
blogs.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Brazil
matrixebiz said:
pedimaisum said:

Thanks!

No, Configurator is a PC software where you can configure ALL your settings and make your themes for CFG USB Loader. In the project homepage you can find the files. http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader/downloads/list and more instructions in the official thread

To download diffrent themes you can use the "update themes" in CFG, pess "1" and "1" again for the global configurations and look for this "update themes".

-----EDIT----
too late

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1