Hacking Concerning Wii Sports Resort

kukupo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I bought Wii Sports Resort today and when I put the disc in it asked for a system update.
I was concerned about what this is because I already have 4.1 installed using Waninkoko updater.
Is there a way where I can run it through the Disc Channel or should I just go through homebrew everytime?

kukupo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FenrirWolf said:
Run it in GeckoOS and it'll install whatever part of the update it wants.

Well that's what I meant. To start up the game I go through GeckoOS from Homebrew. I'm just wondering if there's a way where I can just run the game through the Disc Channel seeing how it's the real game.

Alexrose

Untitled
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes.. like he said, run it in GeckoOS and it'll install whatever part of the update it wants, then you can run it from the disc channel..

kukupo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alexrose said:
Yes.. like he said, run it in GeckoOS and it'll install whatever part of the update it wants, then you can run it from the disc channel..

Well something must be up then because I ran the game through geckoOS plenty of times but I still can't run it using the Disc Channel unless I do the Wii system update. Or am I suppose to run it through the Wii system update from the WiiSports Disc after I run it through GeckoOS?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.