Status
Not open for further replies.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that this thread already has over 50 posts for being just another "My Wii is broken" thread is baffling.

The fact that 90% of these posts are by idiots who do nothing but make useless "Haha ur a noob" posts is even more baffling.

The fact it isn't closed yet is probably the most baffling.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I reported this Thread. It's the best way to stop this stupidity, I guess...

Gosh, what happend to GBATemp...
frown.gif
?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
Trophies
XP
Country
xfcrowman said:
I can't wait to see what stupid shit you'll pull next. How 'bout you update to 4.2 and uninstall IOS70?

I did that!

but now my wii only runs Ps1 gamez...

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
wtf?!?!?!??!?!?!?

and all the problems i have are trying to fix my cousins wiis and the only problem ive had was to update to 4.2 and hack it which i just did and backed up my nand.

another problem was from the disk reader... it wont read my games .... wtf!!! how is that my fault?!?!?!?!?!

its a LU10 its old as Heck!

i got a lu 33 and im very happy with it and im able to play backups and you people dont give me enough credit!!!

i dont have much problems but my cousins are around the ages 8-12 and i hacked their wiis but they end up breaking their wiis!!!

why is every 1 blaming me for all the stupid crap i have to go through because of Freaking 8-12 year olds!

i understand wii hacking way more then you think , ive actually modded over 6 wiis in the last year!

i understand everything but i have been off gma tempt for 3 months before starting this thread!

so every 1 please stop blaming me for dumb crap that happens from little kids!!!

i also have 4 younger siblings there 14,12,9,7 years old which play my wii and play with mods screwing everything up for me!

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why are you modding Wiis for 8-12 year olds? That's like getting pissed when they crash the car after you were the one to give them the keys and send them off. You can't give something like that to a little kid and expect it not to get broken.

You may have been off gbatemp for the last 3 months....but the search button hasn't gone anywhere during that time, and the stickies have only gotten better.

jakejm79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is what happen when a console gets made for casual gamers, you end up with casual hackers.

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
2yugimoto said:
wtf?!?!?!??!?!?!?

and all the problems i have are trying to fix my cousins wiis and the only problem ive had was to update to 4.2 and hack it which i just did and backed up my nand.

another problem was from the disk reader... it wont read my games .... wtf!!! how is that my fault?!?!?!?!?!

its a LU10 its old as Heck!

i got a lu 33 and im very happy with it and im able to play backups and you people dont give me enough credit!!!

i dont have much problems but my cousins are around the ages 8-12 and i hacked their wiis but they end up breaking their wiis!!!

why is every 1 blaming me for all the stupid crap i have to go through because of Freaking 8-12 year olds!

i understand wii hacking way more then you think , ive actually modded over 6 wiis in the last year!

i understand everything but i have been off gma tempt for 3 months before starting this thread!

so every 1 please stop blaming me for dumb crap that happens from little kids!!!

i also have 4 younger siblings there 14,12,9,7 years old which play my wii and play with mods screwing everything up for me!

of course, just dont listen to these idiots, dont argue, or anything.

anyways, is your wii working now and is it modded? and also is your cousins working and modded too?

Btw, im 12 :'(

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
its modded and im also modding my cousinss wiis and some friends. i had 1 friend pay for a warrenty for his wii

if i broke his i give him mine which as $5 but that has nothing to do with the hack only a warrenty if i destroy his lol.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are two things wrong here:

1) You are messing with other people's electronics without even being up-to-date on which hacks are out or how to use them.

2) You are not "hacking" any systems. You are applying mods that other people have created and taking credit as if you were doing any work. All of the "hacking" was done by other people who knew what they were doing.

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
I think us other members should make a pact to never help this kid out....ever. He will never learn and will always break things and run back to us for help because he doesn't know when to quit.
im in

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
xzxero said:
DeadlyFoez said:
I think us other members should make a pact to never help this kid out....ever. He will never learn and will always break things and run back to us for help because he doesn't know when to quit.
im in

Can we IP select who can view our posts??? That would be sick. I'm in.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
2yugimoto said:
dude!!!!ive hacked 6 wiis perfectly i only have problems bec im upgrading my wii to updated hacks or fixing my cousins wiis afteer they bang it up or they git stuff stuck in it!
OH WOW!!! LETS GIVE THIS BOY A METAL!!!!
a metal what exactly? you need to provide more info if you want our help.

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
i never said i make any 1 pay??? for the hacking...

you miss understood my last post when i said i had a friend pay... i had him pay for a warrenty....

if his wii broke during the proccess i owe him my wii which was $5, that has nothing to do with hacking his wii for money its only a warrenty for my wii...

i know its not allowed to sell the hack but its allowed on the warrenty....

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Since this topic is useless and the TC wants it closed, I just reported it
So they'll close it soon...

and don't say I spoiled the fun as there wasn't any

Status
Not open for further replies.