2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
my cousin has a wii with a warenty i hacked it and put a Backup game in it and it fell on the floor and the dvd is jammed and broken as well as the metal pieces sticking up infront of the disk slot.... i returned it to the store claiming thats how i bought it and they gave me a new wii. will the store file a lawsuit against me for the wii bieng hacked (has backup launcher and homebrw channal and a BACKUP STUCK INSIDE). will they sue my cousin?

xzxero

♥bong milk does good for the brain♥
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ahaha you dont deserve to be in the presence of wii's

you just made my day fool.

Antics

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, if you hacked it, there is no warranty.
Second, if you're so concerned about it, why did you do it in the first place?
Third, if the store just sends it back to Nintendo, you might be lucky as I'm not sure if they could technically trace it back to you since I'm sure there are quite a few legit returns daily. If the store checks it, have fun.
laugh.gif

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
2yugimoto said:
my cousin has a wii with a warenty i hacked it and put a Backup game in it and it fell on the floor and the dvd is jammed and broken as well as the metal pieces sticking up infront of the disk slot.... i returned it to the store claiming thats how i bought it and they gave me a new wii. will the store file a lawsuit against me for the wii bieng hacked (has backup launcher and homebrw channal and a BACKUP STUCK INSIDE). will they sue my cousin?
lol
biggrin.gif
...maybe find a legal advice from a lawyer.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States

2yugimoto said:
I hacked it, it fell on the floor dvd is jammed,metal pieces sticking up infront of the disk slot.... i returned it to the store claiming thats how i bought it [Really OMG]
and they gave me a new wii. will the store file a lawsuit against me for the wii bieng hacked (has backup launcher and homebrw channal and a BACKUP STUCK INSIDE). will they sue my cousin?

The Backup still being in it is what really got me, You've been destroying this Wii for a week, Your Cousin should kick your ass

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
2yugimoto said:

Yes they will sue your cousin. I would quickly contact a lawyer and find out what kind of settlement you can make with Nintendo before they take this to the Supreme Court. You may be responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars for perpetrating fraud and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Be very afraid.

Retrievil

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Trust me, once the police and lawyers start pressuring your cousin, he will tell them exactly who hacked the Wii. Depending on if the returned Wii was sent across state or country borders, the feds may even become involed due to breaching the DCMA. Better get in touch with your lawyer.

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Lmao, I helped a guy who returned his Wii 4 times because of defective hacks and he didn't want to brick it the 5th time so he PMed me on how to hack it. Realizing I couldn't tell him very well he wasn't the best person to hack it I helped him and lol. He's not sued.

xfcrowman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man, you're the best yugimoto. Your posts are always so stupid and full of fail it's hilarious.

I can't wait to see what stupid shit you'll pull next. How 'bout you update to 4.2 and uninstall IOS70?

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
im not stupid enough to uninstall an ios!!!

and dont blame me i had nothing to do with any probl;ems that atre very dumb (jamed wii, broken disk in wii, etc....

im good at hacking but the problem is i have idiot cousins bthat get wiis and brake them....

EeZeEpEe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:

and dont blame me i had nothing to do with any probl;ems that atre very dumb (jamed wii, broken disk in wii, etc....

im good at hacking but the problem is i have idiot cousins bthat get wiis and brake them....
No. The problem is that you brought a hacked Wii with a backup disc still inside to a store. :-D

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
I always know when i see a new thread posted by 2yugimoto that its going to make me smile.

thanks for keeping up your good work. i cant wait to see what stupid shit you come up with next.

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
EeZeEpEe said:
2yugimoto said:

No. The problem is that you brought a hacked Wii with a backup disc still inside to a store. :-D
Yea he could get into a lot of trouble and Fines for that here in the US,
I would've have loved to be there for that, How did you keep a straight face,
I could imagine the guy seeing a half destroyed Wii and then you saying i bought it like that, and didn't notice it until today??. very award.lol

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
They are just trying to scare you...
Nothing will happen. Trust me.
They will be like "Ah, broken wii."
*throws in trash*
*store cashier dude or whatever smiles like a retard*