Homebrew *Concept* Wii system menu replacement

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From a programmers point of view, this looks a little difficult. Mostly artwork code and the media idea would be pretty big too. The games part wouldnt be hard to do

Still, very nice graphics. I would love this as a replacement (Preloader + autoboot)

roku93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Just want to know.. How is the artwork anymore harder than loading a cover image? Media would be from scratch a huge task but there are many players for the wii it could be based of, am I right? Of course I understand it would need a lot of work but not so impossible..

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im probably compleltly wrong, but to get the UI working fluidly and doing that little blend thingo is something ive never seen in wii homebrew. Not really saying its HARD, but a decent amount of work required

roku93

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
How about showing the artwork.png and on top of that the "background" with gradient from grey to transparent? I'm not sure what you mean with the fluidness but isn't homebrew channel and eg. the coverflow demo pretty fluid?

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This needs to be Preloader's GUI.

Homebrew = Homebrew Channel

Games = Wii System Menu

Media = Geexbox / MPlayer CE (Whatever its set to).

Pressing "2" would go to the bottom right hand corner to choose settings/power down/etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1