ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

zerohp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deck said:
So all pokémon I create turn out female no matter what I do. What am I doing wrong? Help would be very much appreciated.
Works fine for me, maybe you're not saving/confirming your edits. Just be sure to choose Generate after choosing Male.
Open sav file -> Edit -> Generate ->
The following three are in the same window:
Male (bullet) -> Generate(PID will change) -> OK ->
(PID change will show here too) OK -> Save

Alonorin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This refuses to work for me on 7 64bit pro. I have tried all compatibility modes, tried running as admin, re-downloaded multiple times....

My windows is completely up to date as is my .Net framework.

Nothing with get this program to run.

Travis1794

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alonorin said:
This refuses to work for me on 7 64bit pro. I have tried all compatibility modes, tried running as admin, re-downloaded multiple times....

My windows is completely up to date as is my .Net framework.

Nothing with get this program to run.
I'm on the same OS and have the same problem.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I PM'd those who have had issues with a working version. If you also have it, you can PM for a link and also help test to fix this for others.
Cheers, have fun playing.

aiglos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
appreciate the activity but i think we're overlooking a fact here that pokemon that is going to be coming from an Egg will be set to Pokeball automatically, and how can I do that when Pokesav once you edit your pokemon and set the Ball caught>to>pokeball will set it>to =Cherish Ball. This applies to the starters

I need sum wisdom here pls

desperatio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
aiglos said:
appreciate the activity but i think we're overlooking a fact here that pokemon that is going to be coming from an Egg will be set to Pokeball automatically, and how can I do that when Pokesav once you edit your pokemon and set the Ball caught>to>pokeball will set it>to =Cherish Ball. This applies to the starters

I need sum wisdom here pls
i think you should share a sav with pokeball set in game that gets changed when loaded. there are a lot of flash devices, emulators and etc that will save in different ways(despite being the same filetype), and pokesav can only do so much when loading them. hell even save methods can change with the same flash device after firmware updates. it actually might be a good idea to convert to a certain save method with something like shunyweb(?) once it's confirmed working well.

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Seven words: REMOVE THE DAMN STUPID PROTECTION. This is NOT your work (translation is), though the tool is free and you have absolutely NO RIGHT to limit its functionalities with that retarded protection.

That other guy is doing his own job, stop being so damn paranoic and childish. In the end, you are both working for the same thing.

Technolol

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having a problem opening the .exe file. Every time I attempt to open it, it'll automatically say it has stopped working, windows will check for a solution, and then I will be forced to close the program. Is there anything I can do to fix this?

Deck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
zerohp said:
Deck said:
So all pokémon I create turn out female no matter what I do. What am I doing wrong? Help would be very much appreciated.
Works fine for me, maybe you're not saving/confirming your edits. Just be sure to choose Generate after choosing Male.
Open sav file -> Edit -> Generate ->
The following three are in the same window:
Male (bullet) -> Generate(PID will change) -> OK ->
(PID change will show here too) OK -> Save
I can hardly believe I forgot to actually choose 'Generate'. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.
smile.gif

Maesan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I go to download pokesav using any of the links and try and extract the files, I'm only able to view the readme file and not the .exe pokesav file. Is there something wrong with the extractor I'm using? Haven't had this problem in the past but I can't view any extracted files besides .txt files...

PowerEz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
onivan there was an update about it on the start of the thread before you posted.
Groovy93 said:
Are the code outputs already changed? That if I create a pokémon with the german pokésav I can export the code and use it on the german versions?
For German not yet I think, besides the cheat forum has a lot more codes anyway.

AllyKat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When are the Pokemon names going to be "re-updated"? The game now uses First Letter Upper case and rest Lower case. Right now when making Pokemon (with the newest version), I still need to manually type in names.

PowerEz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
AllyKat said:
When are the Pokemon names going to be "re-updated"? The game now uses First Letter Upper case and rest Lower case. Right now when making Pokemon (with the newest version), I still need to manually type in names.
If I understand you correctly, the temp file in the poll already hass it.

D

Deleted User

anyone else having their antivirus basically telling them theres tons of trojans on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7