ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted User

DJ91990 said:
Oh Damnit, all of the items in the Mystery Gift is not translated! I was hoping to make a Wonder Card to enable access to the United Tower! Oh well. Oh, I guess I should start on that Victini Code now eh? Eheheh....
When I saw this post. I thought that you are very ungrateful and I can understand how Totodile feels. He works very hard to translate Pokesav and this is the thanks you give him! You must be ashamed of yourself "UNGRATEFUL FOOL"

ramon19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow so I use this to transfer my pokemon from heart gold, now all of there natures are Hardy!!!
hate2.gif

kirbydragon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ramon19 said:
Wow so I use this to transfer my pokemon from heart gold, now all of there natures are Hardy!!! :hateit:
Black and White has a new Nature system. In old games it will stay the same, but you will get a second nature in Gen V.
When you normally transfer Pokemon, it will get assigned a 2nd nature. Pokesav doesn't place a random amount, it just leaves it blank.
Since it's blank, it shows up as Hardy. You can change this next to Level, and you can see the old value in Generate.

Kibago

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Totodile said:

Untitled-7.png

You did still need this translated, right?

Hope it makes more sense to you then it does to me.

Edit: accidentally double posted, forgot i already posted in here earlier, lol, my bad...

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kibago said:
I can't find the ability Self-Concious on the list of abilitys, not even in the @ abilitys, why is that?
@Panic. Find a better translation source that includes romanization. It'll spare you of nonsensical random listings, since all romanizations will say "Bibiri" like in my notes.
QUOTE(Kibago @ Oct 16 2010, 12:53 AM) You did still need this translated, right?
No, you did at least read why I posted it right? Seems kinda bizarre that I'd need help translating a progress bar.
The image likely isn't even in Black and White, which makes your post even more inane.

Pugioh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry about this i think ur on ur way but i am a wifi battler,my youtube is pugioh obviously, and i have a lot of poke's i've wanted to sav but baffuron isnt there,and competive spirit isnt there either,i have a lot of pokes,but it just wont work out so tel me if your on ur way to fixing it or if theres another sav i can go to
yaynds.gif

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AsPika2219 said:
plus i also haves malwarebytes
Neither is doing a good job. Out of 50 AV software Avira is the only one causing errors. Here's a previous post:
QUOTE(Totodile @ Sep 25 2010, 02:18 AM) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/antivirus_sof...false_positives
if you really want to be suspicious, pokesavbw itself, and any translations of it can be detected as a "virus".
virustotal site: original
charizard's file
Avira/etc can be disabled for a single file so you can use it, but you'll have to find out how on your own.
Note: Posts have become broken for me, see post 74 in this thread if quoting doesn't work.

Yoneiro

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heres another translation of the new ability names taken from http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/ability.shtml

Analyse =@Analyze
Breakable Armour =@CrumblinArmor
Competitive Spirit =@At Odds
Cursed Body =@Cursed Body
Daruma Mode =@Daruma Mode
Dust-proof =@DustPrf
Eccentric =@Oddball
Encourage =@Brut Force
Faint Hearted =@Chckn
Friend Card =@Friend Guard
Harvest =@Harvest
Healing Heart =@Healing Heart