ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't even get onto to wifi, on my save of white. But I can with my unedited black version. Seems like they have some form of antihacking protection, and the pokemon I made was 100% legit looking.

I've even switched to an older sav and it's still blocking me...

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Donovantx8 said:
I can't even get onto to wifi, on my save of white. But I can with my unedited black version. Seems like they have some form of antihacking protection, and the pokemon I made was 100% legit looking.

I've even switched to an older sav and it's still blocking me...

Is your black version AP(Anti-Piracy)-Patched ?Because to me it seems like it's not,i mean on youtube people don't even bother making a pokemon legit-looking,they just edit his stats/evs/ivs/nature/moveset/ability/ and call it a pokemon,because right now no one cares if the pokemon is hacked or not(as long as it's legit in terms of stats/moves etc etc).

And as you can see they have wi-fi battles with no problems at all.

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
gamefreak94 said:
Ra1d said:
DW - Dream World,technically you can,but ofc it will be recognized by other players as an illegal pokemon,since no one had the chance to go to Dream World properly for now.

@Totodile,What is "FarAwayPlace" in this version of Pokesav ?I thought it was "MysterPlce",apparently it's not,or he still hasn't updated all the locations ?
So then... whats the problem?

I just like to have a perfect legitimacy pass on my pokes ;o

I need a FarAwayPlace to do that xD

Ofc it's not a big deal,i'll edit them when COM releases the final version of Pokesav B/W.
Okay you are really confusing me. I am using pokemon from the Isshu region. And a perfect legitimacy pass? WTF? And now i can't even go on wifi... This happened after i patched my game.

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
@Totodile,What is "FarAwayPlace" in this version of Pokesav ?I thought it was "MysterPlce",apparently it's not,or he still hasn't updated all the locations ?
Err should have clarified myself. Basically Faraway is a non Isshu listing. As I said earlier, he may just have 75% of Isshu. If you use a total that includes the non Isshu, he may just have less than half.
In other words, he may not even have full "met" compatibility for Gen V, and probably nothing for previous gens.
gumbyx84 said:
Ok... confused as hell. Which of the two PokeSav translations is "legit"?
What's funny is that after he was caught stealing, he started posting images now crediting people. Too bad he hasn't credited me yet.
QUOTE(Frip @ Sep 27 2010, 07:34 PM)
So Devilment = Mischievous Heart?
If not, what's mischievous heart? (non attacking moves get priority)
Check the translation notes.

ZeroWhite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sword414 said:
AVG says virus.

I say idiot.
biggrin.gif

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
Totodile, since you're modding Pokesav, can you fix the issue with making 11-letter Pokemon names?
If you can give examples it'd be much appreciated. Though it doesn't really make sense that I added some.
gamefreak94 said:
Hey i just checked the "Met" places and i think you did something wrong. It repeats itself over and over and over again. Go look at it.Check the first post, I constantly add notes there.
QUOTE(ZeroWhite @ Sep 27 2010, 09:36 PM)
I say idiot.
biggrin.gif
Nah I appreciate his mention, it actually helped. Then again if I didn't have to protect my translations there wouldn't have been problems.
This is the heuristics issue I mentioned. I have fixed this since the first upload of 0.04a or earlier.
Though the use of AVG... no comment.

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something about this Wargle I have is setting off the WifiBlock, the only thing I did to it was use hacked Rare Candies on it. All my other pokemon were caught before I patched, and changed names when placed in a box Wargle however isn't chaniging names it still has OOgurmoso or something like that.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
Ra1d said:
gamefreak94 said:
Ra1d said:
DW - Dream World,technically you can,but ofc it will be recognized by other players as an illegal pokemon,since no one had the chance to go to Dream World properly for now.

So then... whats the problem?

I just like to have a perfect legitimacy pass on my pokes ;o

I need a FarAwayPlace to do that xD

Ofc it's not a big deal,i'll edit them when COM releases the final version of Pokesav B/W.
Okay you are really confusing me. I am using pokemon from the Isshu region. And a perfect legitimacy pass? WTF? And now i can't even go on wifi... This happened after i patched my game.

Nothing to get confused over,not sure what could you possibly not understand,but i suggest you to go to pokemonproject forums and read their guides on how to make a legit pokemon.

QUOTE(Totodile @ Sep 28 2010, 06:21 AM)
Err should have clarified myself. Basically Faraway is a non Isshu listing. As I said earlier, he may just have 75% of Isshu. If you use a total that includes the non Isshu, he may just have less than half.
In other words, he may not even have full "met" compatibility for Gen V, and probably nothing for previous gens.

Yeah i got this
wink.gif

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ra1d said:
Nothing to get confused over,not sure what could you possibly not understand,but i suggest you to go to pokemonproject forums and read their guides on how to make a legit pokemon.

Totodile said:

Yeah i got this
wink.gif
The thing i was confused about is that you said "I just like to have a perfect legitimacy pass on my pokes" WTF does this mean? No pokemon is perfectly legit unless you caught and EV trained inside of the game with no cheats.
Also, I did not create any pokemon at all. All of my pokemon are found and trained by me. I just used pokesav to edit the EV and IV and i know how to do that. So i'm pretty sure my pokemon look legit. Anyways i said this in my earlier post.

I'm not even sure its the pokesav that is messing up my WiFi(well kindof) but i think its the patch. I just patched my rom and now i can't even enter the random battle or go to any other WiFi room, it gives a a 5200 error. Anyone know what this error is?

jice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This WiFi blocking stuff is a pain.
It seems like anything even the least bit sav'd is banned.
But there are some odd exceptions it seems...

From my experience so far, on one hand I've been able to get some pretty weird things past the blockage. Such as 2 or 3 pokemon that I've caught at blatantly illegit locations usinng AR cheats (one even from an in-game trainer via an AR cheat).
And on the other hand; to test a theory, I took a legit egg and reduced the steps needed in pokesav, hatched in-game, and that alone apparently is enough to disallow over random wifi. So pokemon that I've legitimately hatched from eggs, or caught in the wild and some that I've done no more to than simply load into Pokesav as usual, have been banned.

This is all in regards to the Random Wifi.
I haven't heard much about problems with normal/Union room wifi, and I havent tested that myself yet.
I'm hoping it's all a matter of time before some talented soul discovers a loophole of sorts to this.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
How can you see if it's blocking you on wi-fi ?I'm having troubles finding someone to battle on random wi-fi...

Haven't tried the friend code thing yet.

XP105

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Woh woh woh woh woh....
Is that picture really from Pokemon B/W?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but that seriously looks like you are fighting a Blue-Eyes White Dragon and a Red-Eyes Black Dragon xD.
EDIT: Seems someone noticed before me xD.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jice said:
This WiFi blocking stuff is a pain.
It seems like anything even the least bit sav'd is banned.
But there are some odd exceptions it seems...

From my experience so far, on one hand I've been able to get some pretty weird things past the blockage. Such as 2 or 3 pokemon that I've caught at blatantly illegit locations usinng AR cheats (one even from an in-game trainer via an AR cheat).
And on the other hand; to test a theory, I took a legit egg and reduced the steps needed in pokesav, hatched in-game, and that alone apparently is enough to disallow over random wifi. So pokemon that I've legitimately hatched from eggs, or caught in the wild and some that I've done no more to than simply load into Pokesav as usual, have been banned.

This is all in regards to the Random Wifi.
I haven't heard much about problems with normal/Union room wifi, and I havent tested that myself yet.
I'm hoping it's all a matter of time before some talented soul discovers a loophole of sorts to this.
I had this problem in my old save files, it was fucked, my legit pokemon wasn't allowed in Random Battles the ones I bred and caught, and some weird obvious pokesav hacks I did before could, I think the save file screws up if you are using cheats like for rare candies or encountering AR pokemon in the wild, since I found my backup save, I didn't touch any AR codes on it, just using poksav to edit IV's and EV's and creating pokemon over my current ones, it works like a charm.

It's a shame egg moves don't work and neither do 4th gen move tutors for some reason. I think 4th gen move tutor ban is the real deal as I've read else where some guy tried his legit scizor with superpower as random battles didn't allow it, however as he removed superpower and scizor was allowed in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.