ROM Hack COMPLETED - Pokesav Black & White Translation w/ US game names

Not a poll, just links of F6B. Has everything from the US/UK game, only few probably unnoticable cha

• Use temp below

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • 2nd temp with start fix below

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?2zrvo1z2pjof1lp - A temporary file with cap change, etc. F6C may have a st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • http://www.mediafire.com/?003smb2js13objb Temp 2, has start fix

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chileno4Live

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys I'm new here. Anyway, I am having a problem with pokesav. I make the pokemon, then if I want to go to the PC on the game, it gives me a blue screen on the top screen and a black screen on the bottom screen with some japanese text. What's the problem?

Totodile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Temporary improved version added.
improved.png

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I;m trying to help people there is something about pokemon names that is blocking them from Wi-Fi, specifically Isshu Native pokemon.

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donovantx8 said:
I'm trying to help people there is something about pokemon names that is blocking them from Wi-Fi, specifically Isshu Native pokemon.

From what I've seen WiFi Friend matches don't have a blocking system only Random Battles do.

cyb3ritachi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a blocking system O.o cuz i can get online with my hacked/modded pokemon from my HG i transfer to black. it might just be randomness lolz

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Donovantx8 said:
I;m trying to help people there is something about pokemon names that is blocking them from Wi-Fi, specifically Isshu Native pokemon.
Listen to this person! I just changed my pokemon names and now they work. I think they would work if you have a clean rom. Also i do think they are on construction right now.

Edit: The temporary improved version is not working for me. IDK why...
Edit 2: NVM sorry

yagami69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
XXLANCEXX said:
Why Cant I Get A Random Match
all Of my PKM are Legit but it kicks me off and i didnt use AR or POKESAV
i read on smogon that the moves that are exclusively from past generations are not able to be on random 3vs3 wifi matches, is on the research B&W tread from that forum

text from smogon forum:QUOTEConfirmed Random WiFi battles do not allow moves learned exclusively in generations before the 5th, including 4th gen\3rd gen move tutors. Pal Pad battles still do, though. (Kaphotics)
Confirmed Random WiFi battles do not allow Giratina period, but Rotom formes are allowed. (pokeluver1990)

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yagami69 said:
XXLANCEXX said:
i read on smogon that the moves that are exclusively from past generations are not able to be on random 3vs3 wifi matches, is on the research B&W tread from that forum

text from smogon forum:QUOTEConfirmed Random WiFi battles do not allow moves learned exclusively in generations before the 5th, including 4th gen\3rd gen move tutors. Pal Pad battles still do, though. (Kaphotics)
Confirmed Random WiFi battles do not allow Giratina period, but Rotom formes are allowed. (pokeluver1990)

the fuck?!? is that true man that's bullshit!!

Donovantx8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yagami69 said:
XXLANCEXX said:

I got my Manectric with Signal Beam on...

Chileno4Live

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Chileno4Live said:
Hey guys I'm new here. Anyway, I am having a problem with pokesav. I make the pokemon, then if I want to go to the PC on the game, it gives me a blue screen on the top screen and a black screen on the bottom screen with some japanese text. What's the problem?

Help me anyone?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I'm sure if someone knew what was the problem they would respond.

Maybe you poorly edited your pokemon so even the game recognizes them as hacked.

gyorkland

Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Excellent, thanks man its working really nice for me, but the events are still not done right? where can I check the latest updates of the pokesav, because I am about to finish the game and I want to catch the legendary pokemons that need events.

LTK

Trophies
XP
Country
yagami69 said:
XXLANCEXX said:

Nah that's not it. I went in with 6 freshly caught, non-edited Pokemon and it still kicks me off. I think editing the gamefile at all with this Pokesav will not let you on Random battles.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I want money too I should upload Ai videos of Psi getting laid +1