Czero90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
jjjewel said:
@Czero90
Nene with eyeglasses is so cute. I want a pair for her too. XD (Haha, and the reason you used MORI as last name was the same as mine. I named my character MORI RAN and set my birthday in that save file the same as Kudo Shinichi's birthday.
biggrin.gif
)
I'll try to make a patch for you to test within a day or two. I'll PM you the patch file I'd like you to test later. Thank you.
Wow, what a coincidence! xD

And yeah, bought it for her birthday last year, though I didnt expect her to wear it until now.
laugh.gif

And she's having problem whether to wear this
P1060621.jpg

or this one instead.
tongue.gif

P1060623.jpg

*ehem* Back to topic, yeah, I'm looking forward the patch. A change log should be helpful too.
bow.gif

On the other note, anyone mind sharing their Manaka and Rinko save files with me? Too lazy to play their route since I'm too fixated with my Nene. Learned so much stuff about her now that some of her script has been translated. Didnt know she hate it when people thought she's a lot older despite her look. Ahaha.
laugh.gif

DanRen

Trophies
XP
Country
thanks a lot jjjewel san and all the translator staf too i'm sure if the new love plus for 3ds have a chance to arrive USA this translation has something to do whit it

PD: i play all the 100 day and could not get a single confecion T.T not even a dream

darkdrake

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DanRen said:
thanks a lot jjjewel san and all the translator staf too i'm sure if the new love plus for 3ds have a chance to arrive USA this translation has something to do whit it

PD: i play all the 100 day and could not get a single confecion T.T not even a dream

Were you chasing after one girl? or all three?
The more you focus on one girl the better your chances of confession..
You get 3 saves so it's not like you can't go for the other girls later
smile.gif

Czero90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
jjjewel said:
@Czero90, now you are our only hope for the wi-fi mode.
yaynds.gif
If you find anything odd in the conversation, please let me know.
Done with it. Please check your PM.
laugh.gif

Also, not sure if I should be proud of this or not.
laugh.gif

P5170069.jpg

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
jjjewel I have a R4i platinum and I use the R4iPt_Sys3 firmware,
thank you Gurukof i'll try hitting the screen in various places next time,
it hasn't happened to me since I re-downloaded everything but the dialogue box still keeps flickering every now and then,
-
I noticed a small grammatical mistake at one of Rinko's post-confession dreams,
(library one..) it says something that doesn't makes much sense..
"A dream Rinko was with you"...i think it's suppose to be "in the dream..."
--
btw,any ideas about what to do with those messages I received?

**SPOILER**
QUOTE said:
there are also risks for skinship.
if you touch her recklessly, you might regret it,

and

**SPOILER**
QUOTEif you go to some places frequently,
you might be able to get something nice.so try it.,

I looked over at the guide website but couldn't find specific info for these messages,
I think the second one is about visiting the places to unlock the presents but what about the first one,
do I try to get blue heart at skinship?

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dgrin, thanks for error report. And for the messages you got, they are just some advices.
The first one is as it said, sometimes your skinships will fail if you don't be careful when you touch a girl. The other one gives you a hint that if you visit some places very often, you can earn special items.
More details about the items here:
https://sites.google.com/site/loveplusguide...t/commands/item

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've just had a great idea! What about making a girls for girls version, where you replace all of the "he" with a "she", so that the player is a girl?
smile.gif

Of course, only after you're finished, as it would be probably too much time consuming. The best thing would be to clone the complete googledocs and do it there, that way you won't lose the original male version. I could even give a hand!
biggrin.gif
What do you think?

nikochanr3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i almost feel bad asking anything cause i feel like its ungrateful!

If you start a game with your patch, and you do a further patch, can i repatch the game and continue or that's not an option?

thanks regardless. the effort you people put in is appreciated.

OceanBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fel said:
I've just had a great idea! What about making a girls for girls version, where you replace all of the "he" with a "she", so that the player is a girl?
smile.gif

Of course, only after you're finished, as it would be probably too much time consuming. The best thing would be to clone the complete googledocs and do it there, that way you won't lose the original male version. I could even give a hand!
biggrin.gif
What do you think?
In my experience, there's actually very few instances where the heroine will refer to you in third person. Most references to gender are a bit less direct [things like "being a man/manliness" for example].

It wouldn't be as simple as replacing all the 'he's with 'she's, but I don't think there are a lot of instances where they actually refer to your gender [if I remember correctly]. At the most, a lot of the effort will probably be either in finding the scripts or changing the ideas in the scenes.

Czero90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
nikochanr3 said:
i almost feel bad asking anything cause i feel like its ungrateful!

If you start a game with your patch, and you do a further patch, can i repatch the game and continue or that's not an option?

thanks regardless. the effort you people put in is appreciated.
Yes you can. You can just patch the game and continue the game like there's nothing.
smile.gif

Czero90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Had my current Nene in LovePlus+ talked to her old self in patched LovePlus. Never thought it'll be this heartwarming.
laugh.gif

nene.jpg

Also, @jjjewel, check your inbox.
biggrin.gif

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
jjjewel thank you for the advice, hee-hee, I just unlocked the maid uniform in skip mode from visiting the maid cafe,
and I managed to unlock a lot of the cosplay uniforms with the skinship,lol..
but how do i give them to the girl or look at the girl wearing them? do i have to wait for some special days?

on the 16th there was an "event" logo but i didn't witness anything for neither of the three girls,
only witnessed the "exam" part cause of the midterms, did anyone see what the "event" was?

I'm so sad i didn't get to study with the girl before the midterm but i had no idea you could do that >__

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Czero90 said:
Had my current Nene in LovePlus+ talked to her old self in patched LovePlus. Never thought it'll be this heartwarming.
laugh.gif

Also, @jjjewel, check your inbox.
biggrin.gif

Wow, amazing. I can't believe the wi-fi translation works in Love Plus + too. That's a good news.
And thank you very much for all the testings. (I enjoy looking at your Nene's pics.
happy.gif
)
I guess everything is okay with the wi-fi conversations now. Thank you.
wub.gif

Fel said:
smile.gif

biggrin.gif
What do you think?
Hmm, if you want that for your personal use, I can help making it. But if it's going to be a public release, there will be a lot of things that we have to concern. For one, the scripts need manual line break. So we will have to do the line break adjustment when we have longer text like when we change from "he" to "she" and from "boyfriend" to "girlfriend". (The girls don't refer to you as "he" that much, but they do call you "my boyfriend" a lot.) There are also events for male and female tennis club if you're dating Manaka, etc. So, I'd say it's possible, but it will require more work.
happy.gif

QUOTE(Dgrin @ May 17 2011, 10:44 PM)
I managed to unlock a lot of the cosplay uniforms with the skinship,lol..
but how do i give them to the girl or look at the girl wearing them? do i have to wait for some special days?

on the 16th there was an "event" logo but i didn't witness anything for neither of the three girls,
only witnessed the "exam" part cause of the midterms, did anyone see what the "event" was?

I'm so sad i didn't get to study with the girl before the midterm but i had no idea you could do that >__

AsianLOL

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a way to re watch the going home/to school scenes?
If i'm correct, there isn't, but i just wanna make sure, since i'm holding off playing because i wanna read all the dialogue.. haha

Czero90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
jjjewel said:
Wow, amazing. I can't believe the wi-fi translation works in Love Plus + too. That's a good news.
And thank you very much for all the testings. (I enjoy looking at your Nene's pics.
happy.gif
)
I guess everything is okay with the wi-fi conversations now. Thank you.
wub.gif
No problem, glad I can be any help. Just let me know if you need something.
bow.gif

Also, one of the DS's upper screen is dead. *sigh*

Czero90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
AsianLOL said:
Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there a way to re watch the going home/to school scenes?
If i'm correct, there isn't, but i just wanna make sure, since i'm holding off playing because i wanna read all the dialogue.. haha
No, you can't. Its impossible to read all the lines in this game unless you replay it for few times.
smile.gif

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I think..I've encountered some going home/to school dialogues more than once..more that twice actually..I think they are somehow random and repetitive and only but a few have a true importance to the core of the game
(cause after the girl mentions something you'll have to do something else to trigger some events), so I guess you can keep playing and when the full patch is ready we can all hope to encounter some of these parts again..

jjjewel,lol thanx!XD..the event was possibly the start of the midterm exams or something I guess..

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have to admit that it rocks! I allways wanted to play tha game since it was released! Awesomeness!!! I hope when we get the 3DS version and a way to edit the games/ load Roms you will translate it too!!! Awesome job! I'm on day 12 and I was thinking, what girl should I impress? Do all girls have all their scripts translated? Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg