ROM Hack [Completed] Love Plus English Translation Patch

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
AsianLOL said:
Ah, damn.
I'm using up all 3 slots for each girl right now.
It'll be a while but i guess i'll wait
Thanks for the answer

I assume you use a hacking card to play the patched game,
why not upload another clean copy of the game in and rename to something else it so you can have both,
i know it takes a lot of space but I intent to do that when the game is fully translated too,

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
has anyone found what works when the girl looks at you straight forward with relaxed face in skinship?:
15h.png

https://sites.google.com/site/loveplusguide...y/second-part-8
i've mastered all the other kisses but can't find this one,
I've tried the forehead,long kiss,short kiss, cheek, neck, nothing works to hear the "perfect" sound,

JackoKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Dgrin said:
has anyone found what works when the girl looks at you straight forward with relaxed face in skinship?:
i've mastered all the other kisses but can't find this one,
I've tried the forehead,long kiss,short kiss, cheek, neck, nothing works to hear the "perfect" sound,

I wait until her expression change to another lol

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jjjewel said:
For now, while you're playing the game, maybe you can note which parts of scripts will likely cause trouble if you change it to female protagonist instead of male. (At least I find a few situations where you will have to change the story in the scripts to match this new situation. Ex. There's a male-killer special attack in Manaka's dream where you will get hurt from it but Manaka won't. There's an event when Nene mentioned that since you're a boy, you can handle things different from girls. Then many parts mentioned about how you're stronger than your girlfriend, because you're a man. Etc.) Anyway, we can talk about this later.
happy.gif
Okay!
smile.gif
Though it actually sounds like a lot of fun trying to invent what would fit into the storyline without appearing out of place and I love to try to come up with new things and imagining various stuff.
smile.gif

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
lol , JackoKun, every video I've watched on YTB people have been avoiding this face too,
it's like it's her cold "not now" face and you should wait for her to get some emotion back on,

ok, it's sad but I think Rinko has officially run out of things to say while we walk to/from school..
I thought the dialogues were gonna loop and be heard a couple of times but it seems not,..
so what, is it gonna be just the silent skip part of her talking from now on?
and I hoped I'd get to hear the dialogues again once the game is fully translated
but I guess we'll have to play it again from scratch if we wanna get those parts..>_

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did GBATemp changed something with the reply system? I've been having trouble replying messages. Now I can only used Fast Reply and I can't quote anyone's messages. T_T

Anyway, I'm updating the scripts on Google Doc. There are more scripts available for editing now. (I'm working on Manaka's scripts now. I'll work on Rinko and Nene's soon.)

Again, if you contribute anything, please feel free to add your name to the contribution part at TLWiki. The documents on Google Docs will be overwritten every time I update them, so the non-script parts (your names, editing history, etc.) will not remain there.

Edit: For anyone playing Manaka's post-confession, don't forget to play the game on May 27th for one of the dream events. (If you haven't gotten that one.) More details in the spoiler tag.
It's the day Tokimeki Memorial game was first released. So you'll get Manaka's dream event in Tokimeki Memorial style. You might need to know about the game, or you won't really get what you see in the dream. (It will mention the name Fujisaki Shiori which is the hardest girl to get in Tokimeki game. And some weird lines in the conversation are from Tokimeki Memorial's theme song.)

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
jjjewel and friends, thank you for the hard work,^__^
is there anything we need to do to trigger the dream event or just tune in and hit sleep when it's time on the night of the 27th?

grall93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for this awesome project !
But I have some problems which seem unusual, I have a ninjapass X9 with a card SD 1G, the game in japanese doesn't work but the patched does. Problem, the game is unstable, crashes or freezes every four day before confession and every two days after confession. I have to save and reload to continue to play (pretty troublesome). My question is why I have these problems and how to correct them without changing the linker.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
@jjewel: I'm having exactly the same thing! It's been happening for about 6 days and it only happens with Mozilla Firefox, I have no trouble at all with Chrome (I didn't test Opera nor IE). So if I want to quote someone, I usually just switch to Chrome, but it's not very convenient.
frown.gif

OceanBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going through some of the dream scenes, and I feel as if it'd be interesting someone who's actually familiar with Shakespeare, or Early Modern English I guess, to either go through it or help me with it. It doesn't have to be exact [I'd think it'd be too difficult to read compared to most of the other scenes, and half of the goal is to keep the script unobtrusive], but a sense of authenticity would be fun.

Edit: Err... I see there are more of these scenes...

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dgrin, if I remember correctly, you just need to play your Manaka's post confession part on May 27th. Then you can get the dream whenever you use the sleep command at night.

@grall93, try formatting your memory card (the SD card). If you have many games on the card, try to delete some.

@Fel, thanks. Now I know it's not just my computer.
biggrin.gif

@OceanBlue, mostly the quotes in Romeo and Juliet should be correct. (But I got them from Google search, so I'm not 100% sure.)

http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/o...-art-thou-romeo
http://www.shakespeare-navigators.com/romeo/T22.html

Interesting note: The same part appeared in Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, too. I wonder if someone at Konami really loves Romeo & Juliet.

grall93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jjjewel Thank you for the fast answer but I already formated my SD card many time and there is no difference with an empty or full card.

Other problem, is it normal, after confession, that the game (in skip mode) skips thursday, friday, saturday and sunday? And when I reload, even though I have saved on a wednesday, the game is on monday.

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
grall93 download the game file again from a different source(256MB file) and patch it,
and then change the firmware of your card, whether update it to an earlier or later version,
if that doesn't solve the problems then I have no idea how to help you>___

grall93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Dgrin Well I have tried many roms, firmware versions and other configurations but when the game is playable I encounter these problems. I don't know if I have to change the linker or buy a SD card with more space.

JackoKun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
grall93 said:
Other problem, is it normal, after confession, that the game (in skip mode) skips thursday, friday, saturday and sunday? And when I reload, even though I have saved on a wednesday, the game is on monday.

I think it's normal

When i save and reload in skip mode even I call a date before save. Game return day same sa day in real time mode and date automatically cancel too.

Dgrin

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if it skips Sunday i assume you won't be able to go on a date on skip mode, so that doesn't sound normal..
hey did you by any change switch any of the cheat on?..even for a sec or two?..
that can really mess with your save file and you'll have to start again from scratch, >_____

grall93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried all configurations possible and there are still problems. Currently, real time mode works well, the game doesn't have to be open too long.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "pine unf apple" doesn't count! Lol