Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
screen2.png
screen1.png

Project page
Patch download (Version 3.00)

Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow is a remake of Book 2 of Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem on the SNES and a direct sequel to Shadow Dragon on the DS. It charts Marth's greatest journey, as he fights to restore peace to war-torn Archanea, from a new perspective.

For the first time in the series, you can create your own custom character, an Avatar, who fights alongside Marth and supports him from the shadows of history. Unlike Shadow Dragon, this remake has tons of new additions, including over 300 brand new base conversations.

The Heroes of Shadow translation group is proud to present the complete English translation patch for this previously Japanese-only title. The current patch, Version 3.00, translates the game in its entirety.

By the way, if you're a hacker, we'd greatly appreciate assistance with a niggling issue.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just saw the patch on your website a while ago, thanks for all the work on it. I'll finally be able to play the game thanks to you guys. ^^

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
congratulations on the release!! thanks a lot for all the effort!
once again the fan community does what nintendon't

btw... someone should put this on the front page

WickedSymphony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This looks amazing, guys. For some reason, though, I always get romcode error =-4 when I try to start the game. I'm using a DSTT and I've downloaded RetroGameFan's latest stuff. Anyone else have a similar problem/solution?

Aveyn Knight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks amazing, guys. For some reason, though, I always get romcode error =-4 when I try to start the game. I'm using a DSTT and I've downloaded RetroGameFan's latest stuff. Anyone else have a similar problem/solution?
I'm not 100% sure, but I've heard this is a DSi issue, since this game is region locked on DSi.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, great job. This went straight over my head, so I'm glad I got to see see. Congratulations on completing it, well done.

Arrow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can't believe that it is actually done. After following this project for over two years... it was an awesome journey and I'm sure gonna miss waiting for this (even though I can actually PLAY it now instead!) <3

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...