ROM Hack [Complete] Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus

Shaku-kyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry, I wanna ask a question, but I dunno is this is the correct place... Anyway, there it goes:

I have a problems: with my DSTwo, I play with Kei, Kazuma, Mr. Himuro and Jin Tendou normally, but it freezes when I reach the end with Chiharu-kun. I mean, after the kiss, there is like a mini-story, and when it finished the first part, it freezes. Does anybody have the same error? Please, help!!

(i know it's the final patch, but I just wanted to know if there is a way I can solve this)

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: Problem solverd, I had to update my software, thanks anyway ^^

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shaku-kyo said:
Sorry, I wanna ask a question, but I dunno is this is the correct place... Anyway, there it goes:

I have a problems: with my DSTwo, I play with Kei, Kazuma, Mr. Himuro and Jin Tendou normally, but it freezes when I reach the end with Chiharu-kun. I mean, after the kiss, there is like a mini-story, and when it finished the first part, it freezes. Does anybody have the same error? Please, help!!

(i know it's the final patch, but I just wanted to know if there is a way I can solve this)

Thanks a lot!

Oh, thank you for letting us know that the problem has been solved.

So, it also depends on the software then. (It's the same as firmware for flashcart, right?) I'll add this as a reference on the patching tutorial, too. Thank you very much.

Shaku-kyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
jjjewel said:
Shaku-kyo said:

Thanks a lot!

Oh, thank you for letting us know that the problem has been solved.

So, it also depends on the software then. (It's the same as firmware for flashcart, right?) I'll add this as a reference on the patching tutorial, too. Thank you very much.

Yep, it is related to the firmware and ALSO to the real time save, because you can't use the rit, I mean, if you save when a boy's speaking at the church (I think probably at the beach, too), it'll probably freeze (that's because when I used the normal save, all went smoothly). I hope this will help you, too.

Thanks a lot for your effort!!

ruthienick

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sorry if I'm bothering but I have a problem when I run the patched ROM already. I ran it on my NO$GBA 2.6 with NO$ZOOMER and when I press new game, the name thing appears but I can't press anything on the touchscreen window then I heard a weird sound that won't stop. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this? Thanks!

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ruthienick said:
I'm sorry if I'm bothering but I have a problem when I run the patched ROM already. I ran it on my NO$GBA 2.6 with NO$ZOOMER and when I press new game, the name thing appears but I can't press anything on the touchscreen window then I heard a weird sound that won't stop. Can anyone please tell me how to fix this? Thanks!
Please try the unpatched, clean ROM with the program and see whether the same problem occurs.

If this problem only happens with the patched ROM, you might consider
1) Re-patch the ROM and try again.
2) Re-download the emulator. (Maybe from a different source this time. I have a copy of No$Zoomer that came packed with BIOS and stuff and somehow that version didn't work on my computer.)
3) Try different emulators. Desmume is nice too.

If you try all these and still have problems, just let us know. We'll see what else we can do.
happy.gif

ruthienick

Trophies
XP
Country
jjjewel said:
ruthienick said:
Please try the unpatched, clean ROM with the program and see whether the same problem occurs.

2) Re-download the emulator. (Maybe from a different source this time. I have a copy of No$Zoomer that came packed with BIOS and stuff and somehow that version didn't work on my computer.)

If you try all these and still have problems, just let us know. We'll see what else we can do.
happy.gif

it still has the same problems even with the unpatched ROM so I guess it's really a problem. but I downloaded myzoom and it's working perfectly! ^__^ thanks so much for this awesome patch. i've been playing this already and all the boys are so awesome. thanks so much
happy.gif
good job on the patch

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ruthienick said:
jjjewel said:
ruthienick said:

happy.gif

it still has the same problems even with the unpatched ROM so I guess it's really a problem. but I downloaded myzoom and it's working perfectly! ^__^ thanks so much for this awesome patch. i've been playing this already and all the boys are so awesome. thanks so much
happy.gif
good job on the patch
Glad to hear that it worked for you now.
biggrin.gif

Nekomimi

Trophies
XP
Country
I did everything written in the tutorial but when I run xDelta_GUI this message appears ..

unled2nd.jpg

Why ? What should I do ?
unsure.gif

Thanks for the help in advance !
laugh.gif

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nekomimi said:
I did everything written in the tutorial but when I run xDelta_GUI this message appears ..

unled2nd.jpg

Why ? What should I do ?
unsure.gif

laugh.gif
It's very likely that you need to install .NET framework.
Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads

and search for .NET framework.

(Maybe up to .NET Framework version 2.0. You can install the later version too but I think 2.0 should be enough to run the program.)

Nekomimi

Trophies
XP
Country
jjjewel said:
Nekomimi said:

unled2nd.jpg

Why ? What should I do ?
unsure.gif

laugh.gif
It's very likely that you need to install .NET framework.
Go to
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads

and search for .NET framework.

(Maybe up to .NET Framework version 2.0. You can install the later version too but I think 2.0 should be enough to run the program.)

Thanks ! it worked ! I'll try it now on the R4 !
You dont know how grateful I am !
biggrin.gif

excanox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, does anyone know what save type to use for this...? (In No$GBA) There's quite a few, and I don't want to save and restart a lot to play this...

Or does Auto work...? I could be using the right save type, but I've heard if you click x then all of your data disappears.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excanox said:
Hey, does anyone know what save type to use for this...? (In No$GBA) There's quite a few, and I don't want to save and restart a lot to play this...

Or does Auto work...? I could be using the right save type, but I've heard if you click x then all of your data disappears.
Depends on your version of No$GBA but I think auto should work. (You'll need NoZoomer or something to rotate the screen when you play though.)

To make sure, play it until it lets you save. (After the welcome ceremony.) Then save and exit No$GBA. Then open it again and load your save to see if it's there. If it's not there, then you'll have to adjust some settings.

excanox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, quick response! Thank you! Well, I have 2.6a so, it should. And yeah, I got MYZoom. 8D

Thank you again~ ;w; (For both the patch and the response. xD)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
excanox said:
Oh, quick response! Thank you! Well, I have 2.6a so, it should. And yeah, I got MYZoom. 8D

Thank you again~ ;w; (For both the patch and the response. xD)
You're welcome.
happy.gif

(I've been waiting for some game rom releases (Hakuouki and Detective Conan... Where are they?), so I'm getting online pretty often lately.
tongue.gif
)

foxfire198

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i need help. i have gone throught the whole process and patched the game but when i load it on no$GBA i get just the whit load screen and when i try it on DeSmuME it never gets past the executing stage. i have tried repatching the game. this doesnt happen to the original rom so i dont think thats the problem and i have tried different ones just in case. the file sizes seem to be correct and everything looks like its right so i just cant figure out whats wrong. please help i really wann play this game. oh and i have a mac if that matters but i dont think it does cause the same thing happened on my brothers PC when i tried that.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to find a different clean (original Japanese) rom and patch it again. That might help. Or maybe try the pre-final version of patch.

This one is the final version
https://sites.google.com/site/tokimemogs1/f...-patch-download

This one is the pre-final version
https://sites.google.com/site/tokimemogs1/download-v-0-9-2

The pre-final patch has some minor errors but it's fully translated. (I'd recommend trying to get the final patch version to work, but in case it doesn't, the pre-final patch isn't too bad.
tongue.gif
)

Otherwise, try different versions of emulators.

(Mostly, for problems like this, if you keep trying different things, it will finally work.
happy.gif
)

foxfire198 said:
i need help. i have gone throught the whole process and patched the game but when i load it on no$GBA i get just the whit load screen and when i try it on DeSmuME it never gets past the executing stage. i have tried repatching the game. this doesnt happen to the original rom so i dont think thats the problem and i have tried different ones just in case. the file sizes seem to be correct and everything looks like its right so i just cant figure out whats wrong. please help i really wann play this game. oh and i have a mac if that matters but i dont think it does cause the same thing happened on my brothers PC when i tried that.

foxfire198

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjjewel said:
Try to find a different clean (original Japanese) rom and patch it again. That might help. Or maybe try the pre-final version of patch.

This one is the final version
https://sites.google.com/site/tokimemogs1/f...-patch-download

This one is the pre-final version
https://sites.google.com/site/tokimemogs1/download-v-0-9-2

The pre-final patch has some minor errors but it's fully translated. (I'd recommend trying to get the final patch version to work, but in case it doesn't, the pre-final patch isn't too bad.
tongue.gif
)

Otherwise, try different versions of emulators.

(Mostly, for problems like this, if you keep trying different things, it will finally work.
happy.gif
)

foxfire198 said:

Thank you! I downloaded the patch and switched computers and it worked. By the way can I make DeSmuME turn sideways for this game so I don't have to turn my computer. If So how do I do it

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good to hear that.
biggrin.gif

For DesMuMe, I don't know which version you're using, but there should be little arrow icons that you can click to rotate the screen.

dssspq.png

wawamass

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe I have the correct rom, however when I extract it the nds file is 268MB for some reason? I have tried downloading the rom from other places but still the nds file is 268MB, which means it won't patch. I'm using a mac however with a mac DS rom patcher. Is there anything I can do to extract the file to the necessary 256MB? Again, I've tried downloading from different places.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste