ROM Hack [Complete] Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sakuranaru said:
^^ ok. I'll try downloading another one. Hopefully it would work.
biggrin.gif
TY :]

You're welcome
smile.gif

When you download a different one, make sure it's untrimmed.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cyaniderain said:
I feel really stupid for asking this, but I've searched the forums and I still have yet to find a tutorial on how to run YSMenu secondary to Wood R4 (... that I understand, anyway.)

Can anyone help me with this?

BlueFlame90

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I actually don't really like this game, well I'm a guy after all
tongue.gif

I only played this because I usally try all translations out, I really appreciate the hard work of translators.
(I still have some I need to try out like Tales of Innocents)

But I think I should say what I think about this project:
I haven't played for long, because it's not a full translation yet, but what I have seen is really amazing!
It's a great translation of high quality, the font also looks pretty decent and is easy to read.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to see the finished thing and I wish you and your team good luck
wink.gif

When the translation is finished I will definitely complete this game once
wink.gif

lillsweetty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah! NOO!!!

Jewel... the same crash after confession seems to happen with Tendo-kun, whether it is you kiss him or just accept him. (He has black hair, if that matters). It DOESN'T seem to happen when you reject anybody though....

*tears*

So sad. I think I'm going to go for a best friend ending instead now, to see if it crashes after THAT (darn that witch. She keeps stealing my Mihara - and I'm currently in best friend mode with Kei, so her stealing him means I can't get Keikun's beautiful best friend confession either. T_T) If it does, it's probably guy specific.

Anyway. Back to playing. You can PM me if you want the save file for tendo-kun too. xD

EDIT: Actually, after taking the save and testing it out on the original Japanese ROM, it didn't work either. Which makes me think it's an emulator issue. Ah well. Doesn't much matter.

cyaniderain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sscham.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lillsweetty said:
EDIT: Actually, after taking the save and testing it out on the original Japanese ROM, it didn't work either. Which makes me think it's an emulator issue. Ah well. Doesn't much matter.

Just finished testing your Hazuki Kei's save and I didn't have any problem on No$GBA 2.6a. So if you got the problem with original Japanese ROM, that's probably the ROM's fault. (You said you tested on No$GBA and IDeas and both programs had same errors, right? Most likely, it's the ROM then. Try download ROM from other sources and patch it.)

cyaniderain said:
If it's not too much trouble, could you screenshot the root directory of your card? XD

lillsweetty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the help, jjewel. I wish I could repay in some way.... But I can only offer about 100x thank yous for everything and 1000 more apology for your time trying to figure out the problem.

I figured out what was wrong, though. xD You were right, it's not the patch or the emulator's fault. But it's not the ROM either. It was me being stupid. I was button smashing one of the ending because I was so frustrated it wasn't go to the credits and letting the ending register... and it worked. It took like 25 clicks rapidly together, but it worked.
tongue.gif
I don't know why it took only 1 for Himuro and your alone ending, but 25 for Hazuki Kei and Tendo. Probably a problem with my computer speed and it slowing/acting up at the time I was playing.

Sorry for all the trouble. xD. You're super fast and helpful. I feel really stupid now. I will go and hide in a corner.

cyaniderain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sscham.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
jjjewel said:
lillsweetty said:

Just finished testing your Hazuki Kei's save and I didn't have any problem on No$GBA 2.6a. So if you got the problem with original Japanese ROM, that's probably the ROM's fault. (You said you tested on No$GBA and IDeas and both programs had same errors, right? Most likely, it's the ROM then. Try download ROM from other sources and patch it.)

cyaniderain said:
If it's not too much trouble, could you screenshot the root directory of your card? XD

teonadin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey everyone!

I've tried downloading xdelta GUI but it doesn't work on macs
frown.gif
Does anyone know of any other patching program for mac? I've tried one that i found on GBAtemp, but it doesn't seem to be able to patch TMGS 1 plus. I've also tried running BOTH xdelta GUI and xdelta UI on windows, but i keep getting an error message that doesn't allow me to run the program. Anyone able to help?

lillsweetty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Don't worry, people are
smile.gif

But they aren't going public for a few more days!
I'll let you know when
happy.gif

Oh, really! I look forward to it then! If they do half as good a job as jjewel in twice the time, I'd be satisfied.

I'm actually really excited right now. It seems otome games are on the radar more than ever now. Dedicated translation projects, a few imports, and even some very decent original English otome games. It's a nice time to be an otome lover...

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blood_lust said:
So how's this projects progress? I am not rushing you or anything, just wondering.
There's a link to translation progress page on the first page of this post.
wink.gif

teonadin said:
I've tried downloading xdelta GUI but it doesn't work on macs
frown.gif
Does anyone know of any other patching program for mac? I've tried one that i found on GBAtemp, but it doesn't seem to be able to patch TMGS 1 plus. I've also tried running BOTH xdelta GUI and xdelta UI on windows, but i keep getting an error message that doesn't allow me to run the program. Anyone able to help?
You might have to research what program works with MAC. I won't mind making a new patch with a specific program, but you'll have to give me the program's name and maybe the guide how to use it. (I'm very low-tech, so if it's too complicated, I can't help either.)

QUOTE(lillsweetty @ Jul 23 2010, 02:17 PM)
Oh, really! I look forward to it then! If they do half as good a job as jjewel in twice the time, I'd be satisfied.
It's not just me on the project. Many people really helped out, that's why it could progress fast.
biggrin.gif
Also, I, myself, am not very confident with my English, so it's better to leave other games to those who are more capable.
happy.gif
"
-------------------------------------------

By the way, feel free to submit any mistakes/errors you found. Especially with English usages. (My English isn't really good. I probably won't spot the mistakes by myself.) Be as picky as you want. Even with small details like the number of ... that should always be 3 dots, or capitalization consistency (Currently there are both Habataki city and Habataki City. I'll have to fix that.) etc.

teonadin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
jjjewel said:
You might have to research what program works with MAC. I won't mind making a new patch with a specific program, but you'll have to give me the program's name and maybe the guide how to use it. (I'm very low-tech, so if it's too complicated, I can't help either.)

I found the patching program here : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180142
I would appreciate all the help!
biggrin.gif

Hmm.. I've tried playing TMGS 1 Love plus on Desmume on the mac, and it seems that even WITHOUT the patch, the game's sound lags and is really slow. Just something I found because I've seen the comments that the patch affects playing the game on Desmume. I hope this patch works well it YSmenu though
biggrin.gif

blood_lust

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow! The project's at 84.5%. That's pretty fast. You'll probably be done in 3 or so months at this pace. Have you run into any problems which bogs down any progress at all.

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teonadin said:
I found the patching program here : http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=180142
I would appreciate all the help!
biggrin.gif

Hmm.. I've tried playing TMGS 1 Love plus on Desmume on the mac, and it seems that even WITHOUT the patch, the game's sound lags and is really slow. Just something I found because I've seen the comments that the patch affects playing the game on Desmume. I hope this patch works well it YSmenu though
biggrin.gif

I think that program only works for Mac, so you will have to try it with my patch and tell me whether it works. (My patch is xdelta patch, so it should work with this program on your Mac, I guess.)

For Desmume and even other emulators, you'll have to try changing the settings and see which combination produce better sound for your computer. (Can't help with that at all. My computer is wayyyyyy tooooo slowwwwww. It can't handle sound so I got sounds off all the time.)

QUOTE(blood_lust @ Jul 24 2010, 09:43 AM) Have you run into any problems which bogs down any progress at all.
I could say that I was pretty lucky to always had someone helping when I needed helps so the project didn't have much slow down time. I really feel so thankful to everyone for helping with this project.
wub.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (de-URLing the URL 🤣)
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Switch 2 U
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    (or do we call them URIs now?)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Yes to me, that's what I said as well 🙃😋
    Switch 2 Side Switching
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Swiitch
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Oh lord, I actually can see Nintendo pulling that one, II for 2 and also a homage to the Wii
    Super Crown Bowser edition Switch lol
    Analog stick nipples
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea i have couple other sites I find Switch titles also and just looked, I don't see it out/leaked yet...(paper mario)
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Or even worse; circle pad ball fondlers like on the 3DS
    +1
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually goto bed watching Married w Children, or South Park
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav...