Tgrokz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g3power said:
anonimo_anonimato said:
If you want a CLI utility running on 10.4 simply get the source at github.com and compile it yourself. It should be easy. Install XCode and git, download source, open xcode project (ignore the error and open anyway), change the cross-development SDK in the project settings to 10.4 and build a release version using the hammer
wink.gif
i used this source and used the macosx/wbfs/wbfs.xcodeproj file, went to the project settings and changed the platform to 10.4 universal and hit build. it built a "build" folder in the directory. what do i do with that? i tried to build and run it, but it said there was no executable file.

rodchan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to ask a question and say thanks for all the guys that made this AWESOME WBFS tool for mac. Works a like a champ!

I was wondering, since the new version of USB loader has came out, and they say that we should use Waninkoko's WBFS manager 2.2 for this USB loader 1.4 update, is the Mac OS X version of WBFS going to be compatible with the USB 1.4 loader? Are there works for bug fixes for Mac version?

Just curious

matriculated

Trophies
Website
www.nubecoder.com
XP
Country
Canada
rodchan said:
I was wondering, since the new version of USB loader has came out, and they say that we should use Waninkoko's WBFS manager 2.2 for this USB loader 1.4 update, is the Mac OS X version of WBFS going to be compatible with the USB 1.4 loader?

I guess it's safe to use the new USB Loader (1.4) and WBFS OSX but use the loader to delete games until WBFS OSX gets updated.

g3power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Tgrokz said:
i used this source and used the macosx/wbfs/wbfs.xcodeproj file, went to the project settings and changed the platform to 10.4 universal and hit build. it built a "build" folder in the directory. what do i do with that? i tried to build and run it, but it said there was no executable file.
In the "build" folder you will find a "Release" folder that contains your compiled binary (called "wbfs", duh!)
smile.gif

You can use that binary to replace the one inside of the WBFS for MacOS X package.

Don't forget to pull from http://github.com/AllWiidUp/wbfs/tree/master this time around as that guy was kind enough to fix the delete corruption bug!

Tgrokz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g3power said:
Tgrokz said:
In the "build" folder you will find a "Release" folder that contains your compiled binary (called "wbfs", duh!)
smile.gif

You can use that binary to replace the one inside of the WBFS for MacOS X package.

Don't forget to pull from http://github.com/AllWiidUp/wbfs/tree/master this time around as that guy was kind enough to fix the delete corruption bug!
hm the build folder only contains a "wbfs.build", then inside of that, there's a wbfs.pbxindex folder. inside of that, there's a few files, most ending in pbxtree, then a strings folder that has 2 files in it. none of the files actually say "wbfs"

and ideas? i really appreciate the help. this forum is becoming a new favorite

darkten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g3power said:
Tgrokz said:
smile.gif

It appears that in that process it broke a few more things; I'm not entirely sure he used *that source* and applied his patches. We are trying to figure out what is going on. If you "swap" a wbfs binary built with that code the ui will not work properly.

It is being...dealt with now.

d10

om_nous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WBFS for MacOS X 1.1
* WBFS delete corruption fixed
* Extract HBC now works by selection in the table.
* Extract HBC output folders use the games name instead of disk id.
* Application will attempt to quit when you close the main window.

You will always be able to find the latest version in the wiki: WBFS Managers

- omi

om_nous

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kernelpanics said:
thanx for the update Omi. However mediafire says there's a problem with the link when you're about to download the file...

Were you able to download it? I just tested it and the download and extract went fine!?

LMK
- omi

Tgrokz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
om_nous said:
WBFS for MacOS X 1.2
* Added Cover Art, downloads automatically.
* Extract Cover Art menu item allows you to copy cover art to your SD Card.

picture1iqi.png

Enjoy,
- omi
would it be possible to make a 10.4 build? i dont mean to sound lazy, though. i tried doing it myself, but i have very limited knowledge of building code and using those programs.

antiaverage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tgrokz said:
would it be possible to make a 10.4 build? i dont mean to sound lazy, though. i tried doing it myself, but i have very limited knowledge of building code and using those programs.

As has been said repeatedly in this thread, a 10.4 version is highly unlikely.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7