COMPETITION--DS Console and Accessorizes Designing!

VISHI SO FISHI

Cricket My love!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Hey everyone..

This is a Designing competition for all our great designers sitting there on the couch , so get up and start your Design!

----------The Competition-----------

You have to design a Future Nintendo DS console Or you can design Future DS accessorizes Like a Stylus with Infrared technology, Maybe a Nintendo ds which can play Xbox Games on..lol!

Just use your imagination And get Creative!

-----The Rules-----

You have to Post a Image (Any format) and A Description of Your Design
There is Absolutely No Cheating ,So please don't even try as it will just ruin the fun
lecture.gif
..But you can Edit an already made Design..(Have to be added significantly)

-----The Judge of Who wins Will be Votes of Gbatemp members!----

-----There Prizes------

Well at the moment There are no prizes but if i can think of any type of Virtual Prize i will Let you know...

Basically if you win it Will just improve your Respect, Prove your Skills within the Gbatemp Website and This will be a Very fun Challenge!

So Guys GET OF YOUR BUTS AND START DESIGNING!
grog.gif

yaynds.gif
nds.gif

COMPETITION CLOSES 21ST OF AUGUST

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Ok. Heere is my first entry.
Taking 5 mins to make, this is just so I can be the first entry.

anti-n00b-device.png

It is the R4DS Anti-n0b device (sorry n0ob) it allows EVERY thing will work with the DS whether it be wii, Ps3, n64 , gba or more. Even 20th GEN games will work!
just place the rom (or disk) inside or on the built in 80000000TB harddrive and 40Gigs of RAM will ensure that it works. Not tested. No warranty. This device is not liscenced endorsed or approved by r4DS you buy this 9 million yen chinese device at you're own risk. Works best with the Datel Games 'n Music.

EDIT: Done in paint.... lol
I hate noobs.

EDIT2:
Contact a flashcart dealer, or something like that and reqest a prize from them. make it polite and they'll do it because they get publicity.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whoever made that NDS Lite Compact video should join. I really thought that video was amazing and even had me going for a while. Despite its flaws, I really liked the design and idea. I'd love to participate in this contest, but I have no programming or computer arts skills. Good luck in getting more people and good luck to those who are participating! I'll be here to judge when this topic sky rockets!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Contact a flashcart dealer as I said, put it into your sig, thats the only two ways to get publicity.

I'll make a better one when more people join.

(as for flashcard dealers, try Team Cyclops, Neoflash, Ezflash, Dealwoot, shop.o1media... people like that)

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes... I'm proud of the R4 Anti-No0b Device
Special Discount for you:- Only $5,000,000! Buy now and get the famous flashing N64 emulator for DS so you and your friends can play classic supersmashbros!

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Antoligy said:

anti-n00b-device.png

It is the R4DS Anti-n0b device (sorry n0ob) it allows EVERY thing will work with the DS whether it be wii, Ps3, n64 , gba or more. Even 20th GEN games will work!
just place the rom (or disk) inside or on the built in 80000000TB harddrive and 40Gigs of RAM will ensure that it works. Not tested. No warranty. This device is not liscenced endorsed or approved by r4DS you buy this 9 million yen chinese device at you're own risk. Works best with the Datel Games 'n Music.

I hate noobs.

EDIT2:
Contact a flashcart dealer, or something like that and reqest a prize from them. make it polite and they'll do it because they get publicity.
2mhwwic.jpg

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You know how it is, sneaky 5 minutes when no-one's looking, desk faces the wall, boss walks into the room, fuck.
But never again! Introducing:
dsaccess.png

The (imaginatively named) "Boss-in-the-Room Mirror"! Snap this baby on and bam, instant warning when to slam that lid shut. Order now to get this free add-on laser; shine into the mirror to blind the irritating sod who's been looking over your shoulder for the past half hour. (please note we take no responsibility for any visual distress, actual blindness or the punch you'll get in the head if you miss.)

Jibib

Trophies
Website
www.nitroclan.freeforums.org
XP
Country
Psyfira said:
You know how it is, sneaky 5 minutes when no-one's looking, desk faces the wall, boss walks into the room, fuck.
But never again! Introducing:
dsaccess.png

The (imaginatively named) "Boss-in-the-Room Mirror"! Snap this baby on and bam, instant warning when to slam that lid shut. Order now to get this free add-on laser; shine into the mirror to blind the irritating sod who's been looking over your shoulder for the past half hour. (please note we take no responsibility for any visual distress, actual blindness or the punch you'll get in the head if you miss.)

rofl.gif
Great Description, you have my vote!!

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
PSP.jpg

here's mine.

oh I forgot to tell everyone the description.
It's called the NSP
tongue.gif

It's basically a new PSP with a hacked firmware of the orignal with an R4 which is very brickable, but lets you play ds games. (touchscreen inbuilt)
You can download games and put it in, but remember- don't play near a wifi hotspot because this NSP automatically sends any info of the files contained in your memorystick, which can be publicly viewed by people with xbox live. (so don't get caught!) well everybody pirates anyways so who cares

well It comes with a free R4 that only will work on the NSP.
to update your firmware, go to a random fake R4 clone site, and download. Remember, while you are doing this, you need a hardmodded battery from an NDS, which might blow up if you try to install a "real" firmware D:

It's quite nice. Few features:
runs DS games in 12 fps
runs PSP games like a piece of crap
freezes every few seconds
soft reset that doesn't even work
supports real time save, but not real time load
save file corrupts now and then
glitchy screen, such as blur, static, and randomly popping out yuri pics (only when you are near a wifi connection)
Homebrew support is great! It supports psp, nds and gba homebrew, but remember - battery runs out 50 times faster
frown.gif

A very good flashcart team! they update like... never! Nice, isn't it?

well there are a lot more features that you will figure out when you get one.
Buy one, and get one free
biggrin.gif

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hit said:
Antoligy said:

anti-n00b-device.png

I hate noobs.

EDIT2:
2mhwwic.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm making a decent entry nhow...

BTW, does the PSP thing count? Cause it IS for DS...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE